• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy college football

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn't going to fix our problem. We have 2 guys that have royally screwed the head to head system. If we want to stick with it fine, but next year it needs to be points and we need to limit the league to P5 school plus ND only. I'm rocking guys from Wym, NM and SD State and I can't do it with a straight face.
We can't change the scoring now. If we want to reevaluate next year that's fine. I get where you're coming from, but you could argue against total points too (which many did last year). Let's get through this year, and like I said, we can reevaluate for next year.

Guys bailing is definitely an issue either way, but all in all I think we have a good core moving forward, just gotta weed out the guys who don't care.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can't change the scoring now. If we want to reevaluate next year that's fine. I get where you're coming from, but you could argue against total points too (which many did last year). Let's get through this year, and like I said, we can reevaluate for next year.

Guys bailing is definitely an issue either way, but all in all I think we have a good core moving forward, just gotta weed out the guys who don't care.
Don't disagree and this is a blast regardless of the issues.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. Definitely game to get practice.
Cool, I'm not gonna figure it out right now, probably tomorrow, I'll tag you with what you need to do.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. Definitely game to get practice.
The team you're taking over isn't horrible but has been managed horribly. There is opportunity to upgrade.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ready to do the research :thumb:
Website does most of it for you so invest your time in the site information and pay attention to unknowns that start making noise.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ready to do the research :thumb:
Okay, so I don't know what's gonna happen when I delete Boisemike, but I won't be shocked if his whole team dissolves and all his players are added to the FA list. I was going to just do it now, but probably best I wait until tomorrow to make sure I at least figure out how to give all his players back to you. Thanks for being up for jumping in!

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so I don't know what's gonna happen when I delete Boisemike, but I won't be shocked if his whole team dissolves and all his players are added to the FA list. I was going to just do it now, but probably best I wait until tomorrow to make sure I at least figure out how to give all his players back to you. Thanks for being up for jumping in!
I think we should give him Lamar Jackson as a good will gesture.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW: DayMan...I'm bitching but it is a lot of fun and your efforts aren't appreciated. Once we get this nailed down tight we very well could have a group that sticks together for years to come and that's kinda cool.
All good man, I don't take it as bitching. We need to get it figured out so it's most enjoyable for everyone, so suggestions are welcome. I agree it'll be cool if we can keep this going.

Also, we'll definitely dump the mountain west next year. I thought it'd be nice to include conferences for every member's teams, but you know... Boisemike...

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with it, especially if we can't get a response from them. @BoiseMike19 is around too, so I don't know why we can't get ahold of him, unless he just has alerts turned off.
Guys, didn't mean to ignore you guys. Got some stuff going on. If you want to pull the plug no hard feelers here.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, didn't mean to ignore you guys. Got some stuff going on. If you want to pull the plug no hard feelers here.
No problem. Just want to make sure you have phoned it in before doing anything drastic. Hope all is well.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem. Just want to make sure you have phoned it in before doing anything drastic. Hope all is well.
Seriously, the primary issue is my work has put Fantrax on the blocked list. 80% of my time on the interwebs is at work and I just don't think about it at home. Sorry and good luck to you guys!

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright. Got it figured out. @TigersBleaux, PM me the email address you want to use and I'll make it happen.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you disagree? Boise Mike is playing 2 guys on a bye and St Brutis has 1 on a bye. It screws up the whole head to head system.
Hey, I play, just missed one week due to travel and midterms.