• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy college football

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was fun and I was satisfied with my points performance. I got a little unlucky with match ups but the college fantasy is so much better than pro.

Thanks guys until next year!

Who ever wins the championship is a faggot.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was fun and I was satisfied with my points performance. I got a little unlucky with match ups but the college fantasy is so much better than pro.

Thanks guys until next year!

Who ever wins the championship is a faggot.
i'm starting northwestern qb

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd sell you Browning if you had the vcash to afford it.

:D

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But seriously. We should figure out if we want to do some kind of keeper next year. It's been brought up, I'd be cool with everyone getting to pick 2 or 3 to keep if you guys want to explore that.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But seriously. We should figure out if we want to do some kind of keeper next year. It's been brought up, I'd be cool with everyone getting to pick 2 or 3 to keep if you guys want to explore that.

I vote for 3.

That being said, one advantage of a full keeper league is it keeps people engaged after they are eliminated from playoff contention. People are more apt to drop middling players for freshman or sophomores who will provide better value a season or two down the road. We didn't agree to it initially this year so it's understandable if it is off the table. But going forward it is something to think about.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im in, but would of changed how i drafted or approached the season, just saying

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with that and think we should do the following:

1. Go back to the points system.
2. Limit players to P5, ND, BYU and let's count the Military academies as a sign of respect.
3. If we could make the TE spot either TE or WR that would be good too as there aren't many TE's that do shit.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with that and think we should do the following:

1. Go back to the points system.
2. Limit players to P5, ND, BYU and let's count the Military academies as a sign of respect.
3. If we could make the TE spot either TE or WR that would be good too as there aren't many TE's that do shit.
sorry points is not realistic.........you have one 280 point week, and your up top even if your team stinks

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you go 280, 120, 120 you got 520 in 3 games

the team that goes 170-170-170, gets 510, and the 170 team is probably pretty damn good

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry points is not realistic.........you have one 280 point week, and your up top even if your team stinks
Points is the only way this works. Head to head really isn't that because one team could have all conference games and another homecoming opponents.

We had guys that had the same head to head record but were several spots down due to points. Points are the only consistent way to do this because averages out big vs cup cake games. It also reduces the impact of people that stop paying attention. You get a strong team early and get a loss then that team has some injuries and a guy down the road gets the win.

Needs to be points.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Points is the only way this works. Head to head really isn't that because one team could have all conference games and another homecoming opponents.

We had guys that had the same head to head record but were several spots down due to points. Points are the only consistent way to do this because averages out big vs cup cake games. It also reduces the impact of people that stop paying attention. You get a strong team early and get a loss then that team has some injuries and a guy down the road gets the win.

Needs to be points.
that's how fantasy football works....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Needs to be points.

exactly why it needs to be head to do head a few good weeks, puts you on top, and thats not consistency.........and yeah tiebreakers are usually points, have you every played fantasy

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly why it needs to be head to do head a few good weeks, puts you on top, and thats not consistency.........and yeah tiebreakers are usually points, have you every played fantasy
Yeah

And when people try at the beginning and quit paying attention to their teams it creates a BS situation. Points is the only consistent factor that makes sense. You can bitch about it all you want and I'll do whatever the group's decides but it makes no sense to use head to head then use points as tie breakers. It should just be points because it factors in the weak and strong weeks for everyone and takes the "luck" out of it.

We did it correctly last year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah

And when people try at the beginning and quit paying attention to their teams it creates a BS situation. Points is the only consistent factor that makes sense. You can bitch about it all you want and I'll do whatever the group's decides but it makes no sense to use head to head then use points as tie breakers. It should just be points because it factors in the weak and strong weeks for everyone and takes the "luck" out of it.

We did it correctly last year.
it actually puts luck into it, but ok, it takes consistency away

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty solid start for the final. I'm a little disappointed Foreman didn't find the endzone but rushing for 160 didn't hurt. Receivers had a great day and the kicker had a couple of field goals late.

Steelers only had one running back play tonight but he was going against Foreman and out performed him. Considering he beat the nation's leading rusher, that's a pretty good start.