• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fantasy advice rank these WRs

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Currently I have James Jones as a WR. He's caught a ton of TDs but he doesn't get a ton of yardage or a ton of looks and Jennings might eventually come back. Rodgers really spreads it around as well.

Lots of WRs on the waiver wire, need some advice:

1) Denarius Moore (clearly the team's #1 WR)
2) Kenny Britt (high chance to develop back into teams #1 WR)
3) Josh Gordon (high chance to develop into teams #1 WR)
4) Mike Williams (teams #2 WR but there's really just 2 receivers catching balls for TB VJax and Williams)

I'm actually thinking all of these receivers may be better long term, and are actually better than James Jones (vs STL) this weekend (Moore vs Jax, Britt vs BUF, Gordon vs IND, Williams vs NO)

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Britt A LOT, but I think both he AND Moore will be better than Jones. It's hard to argue with Jones as hot as he is right now, but both are better fantasy players in what will be better situations, imo.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Denarius Moore in one league and Eric Decker in the other. I would say Decker actually produces more, but with Peyton as their QB, prepare to get frustrated with how much he spreads it out to other guys if you decide to go with DM

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Denarius Moore in one league and Eric Decker in the other. I would say Decker actually produces more, but with Peyton as their QB, prepare to get frustrated with how much he spreads it out to other guys if you decide to go with DM

He's asking about Moore...not Thomas. I say Denarious, you say Demarious. Let's call the whole thing off. :hippie:

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's asking about Moore...not Thomas. I say Denarious, you say Demarious. Let's call the whole thing off. :hippie:

Woah completely misread. Total :L to me.