• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fant4stic (Fantastic Four) (2015)

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sue Storm
Kate+Mara+photo-007.jpg

Her brother Johnny.
th?id=JN.Wicx1bCdvMkBDmUUYVhgJg&pid=15.1.jpg

LOL, seriously, I have been waiting to see her again ever since Shooter. I even watched the last ship om TNT because I thought it was her.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just as stupid then, it's stupid now.

Look, when you have a comic that originally casts white people, etc. play them with white actors.

I'd say the EXACT same thing if we re-made Blade and tried casting a white/asian/thai/WHATEVER actor. The character was originally black, keep it that way.

Darn. Then I guess you're gonna be really disappointed in my Blade reboot starring Melissa McCarthy

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Looks like a caca storm was brewing behind the scenes throughout production. Some real interesting info here on why this was such a massive disaster.

'Fantastic Four' director Josh Trank disses his own movie | EW.com

I read that the other day. There were warning signs last year that this was going to be a disaster. This was before he removed from Star Wars, but the minute that happened, it confirmed what everyone already suspected. Then he was replaced as the director of FF during the editing process. The new director was in charge of the re-shoots, pretty much all of the final act.

I know people like to pretend that this movie didn't shit all over the source material because it's based on the 'ultimate fantastic four', but they don't realize that that version was never really popular. And only came into existence in 2006.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god he got yanked from the Star Wars movie. The guy seems to be better suited to smaller budget projects with less on the line.