• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fan Confidence Poll #4 (Ends11/13)-Please Read Poll Question In Thread Before Voting

Please visit thread for poll question. Thank You!

• 10(Most Confident)

Votes: 3 10.0%

Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 4 13.3%

Votes: 7 23.3%

Votes: 8 26.7%

Votes: 4 13.3%

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 1 3.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1(Least Confident)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the team's current roster, construction,management,recent play, etc. .. How confident are you in the Niners to make a run for the Super Bowl this season?

The question will always remain the same.
How confident are you in the Niners to make a run for the Super Bowl this season?

Record since last poll: 4-0
W - Bucs 48-3
W - Lions 25-19
W - Browns 20-10
W - Redskins 19-11

Season Record is 7-1.
I hope all you guys vote. The poll ends on 11/13, right before our game against the NY Giants.

Here's the schedule for future confidence polls:

Poll#5 - After Week 13

Poll#6 - After Week 17

Poll#7 - Hopefully after Playoffs or Superbowl is over

The average fan confidence of the last poll was 4.66
Here's the link to past polls.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/39577-fan-confidence-poll-1-end-8-12-a.html

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-read-poll-question-thread-before-voting.html

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-read-poll-question-thread-before-voting.html

Last edited by a moderator:

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I'll start posting a graph after this poll. Vote!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little more confident now that the 49ers have pretty much wrapped up the number two seed in the conference. Still don't think they can compete with Green Bay up there so I'll go with 5.

When did the Saints and Giants concede the #2 seed?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if we lose to Green Bay in the playoffs (if we played them) it will have nothing to do with their home field. Right now they are a better team, but our team and style is built for the playoffs and bad weather. I don't think any other team in the NFC accept maybe the Giants has a chance in GB.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think if we lose to Green Bay in the playoffs (if we played them) it will have nothing to do with their home field. Right now they are a better team, but our team and style is built for the playoffs and bad weather. I don't think any other team in the NFC accept maybe the Giants has a chance in GB.

Home field is always an advantage no matter what the weather. But you are correct, the main factor is that Green Bay is the superior team.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went with 8.... of course it depends who we draw in the playoffs...

assuming we're #2, the only teams I would appreciate in avoiding are the Saints and GB. GB will be NFC Championship if anything but the Saints, while I don't think they'll beat us per say honestly, I would still like to avoid them....

I feel confident vs any other team honestly and that includes the "dream team"

SB matchup, as long its not the Pats, I feel good about anyone else.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What do you mean by "make a run"???? Aren't they "making a run" right now? Do you mean make the playoffs? Win a playoff game?

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Went with 8.... of course it depends who we draw in the playoffs...

assuming we're #2, the only teams I would appreciate in avoiding are the Saints and GB. GB will be NFC Championship if anything but the Saints, while I don't think they'll beat us per say honestly, I would still like to avoid them....

I feel confident vs any other team honestly and that includes the "dream team"

SB matchup, as long its not the Pats, I feel good about anyone else.

Agreed. The Packers and Saints are the two teams I fear the most because of the great passing attacks and the 49ers not being great at pressuring the passer and their lack of speed in the secondary. Any team in the NFC, even the Giants, would struggle against those offenses.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. The Packers and Saints are the two teams I fear the most because of the great passing attacks and the 49ers not being great at pressuring the passer and their lack of speed in the secondary. Any team in the NFC, even the Giants, would struggle against those offenses.

I do feel though we could beat the saints.... I don't like their chances against us this time around IMHO but I rather pass on testing my belief....

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I do feel though we could beat the saints.... I don't like their chances against us this time around IMHO but I rather pass on testing my belief....

Ha ha! If the 49ers played the Saints at home, that would mean the 49ers were coming off a bye and the Saints would have to travel to SF fresh off of a divisional game. That would give the 49ers a leg up.

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow is the last day to vote. Thanks to everybody that has voted so far!