• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons Pre Game

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

‘Everyone has a complete understanding on how to work themselves out of it’…

If I was there n EB said that encouraged by the fight in them bullshit. I'd ask him if the first half fight getting gang-raped in the showers. OK. I wouldn't say that, but I wouldn't have let that bullshit just ride w/o addressing it. Cuz I'm hardpressed to think of a shittier 1st half team than this year's team.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was there n EB said that encouraged by the fight in them bullshit. I'd ask him if the first half fight getting gang-raped in the showers. OK. I wouldn't say that, but I wouldn't have let that bullshit just ride w/o addressing it. Cuz I'm hardpressed to think of a shittier 1st half team than this year's team.
That's the thing that you say when there's really nothing else good to say about an effort or lack thereof. I believe that we've all witnessed it a time or two in our own lives when there was a fistfight and one gets his ass beaten or knocked out and people surrounding him say "he had heart' or " he gave him a real scrap" Yeah it's bullshit but what else was there to say positively?

You wrote... "Cuz I'm hardpressed to think of a shittier 1st half team than this year's team." So after looking at the remaining schedule and contemplating a shittier 1st half Ron Rivera posted this...

1697150608988.png :pound:

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standig uses too much diplomacy here…

Jack's gotta go. He refuses to throw his guys under the bus but does not admit his guys are lacking in efficiency and effort. That's on him!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack's gotta go. He refuses to throw his guys under the bus but does not admit his guys are lacking in efficiency and effort. That's on him!
Don’t forget Jamin… he threw him under the bus

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My preseason prediction guru is my 12-year-old grandson who told me that 4 wins would be their max this year. I disagreed and added an additional game because they often win one that wasn't anticipated. So for those of you still wondering I saw and still see this team as a 5-win team and I'm sticking to that now public prediction.
Sty has spoken

So let it be written

So let it be done

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t forget Jamin… he threw him under the bus
Actually he did didn't he... Look who is picking up a competent LB to replace an injured Vander Esch... I hope the link works.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true but it's still early. We took the best team in the NFC to over time and got blown out by the one of the worst NFC teams. I dont think we will be fighting it out for the #1 overall pick like redskinsfan1963 said.
We are 1/3 done with the season.
We can stop with "it's early" comments.

We also got stomped by one of the best afc teams.

I think you are the only one rejecting the transition year idea.

You yourself said Rivera sux as a GM. Why not wish for a better one?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he did didn't he... Look who is picking up a competent LB to replace an injured Vander Esch... I hope the link works.
Hey now, at least we are working out big WRs…

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My preseason prediction guru is my 12-year-old grandson who told me that 4 wins would be their max this year. I disagreed and added an additional game because they often win one that wasn't anticipated. So for those of you still wondering I saw and still see this team as a 5-win team and I'm sticking to that now public prediction.

ok. I figured that. Shit, were you taking bets before the season? I got locked in at 6.5.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are 1/3 done with the season.
We can stop with "it's early" comments.

We also got stomped by one of the best afc teams.

I think you are the only one rejecting the transition year idea.

You yourself said Rivera sux as a GM. Why not wish for a better one?

Of course, I wish for a better GM. I think we get more wins than 5 like sty said.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing that you say when there's really nothing else good to say about an effort or lack thereof. I believe that we've all witnessed it a time or two in our own lives when there was a fistfight and one gets his ass beaten or knocked out and people surrounding him say "he had heart' or " he gave him a real scrap" Yeah it's bullshit but what else was there to say positively?

You wrote... "Cuz I'm hardpressed to think of a shittier 1st half team than this year's team." So after looking at the remaining schedule and contemplating a shittier 1st half Ron Rivera posted this...

View attachment 343013 :pound:
That's funny. Sad n scary, but funny.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, I wish for a better GM. I think we get more wins than 5 like sty said.
Did you see gkekoas GM list?

Not gonna lie...that would be game changing.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to figure out why the fuck Hudson n Mayo are even on the team. Both had the significant advantage over Barton of being in Del Rio's system for multiple years. Yet neither one could keep Barton on the bench. That's an extremely sad commentary on the state of Washington LBs.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to figure out why the fuck Hudson n Mayo are even on the team. Both had the significant advantage over Barton of being in Del Rio's system for multiple years. Yet neither one could keep Barton on the bench. That's an extremely sad commentary on the state of Washington LBs.
Mayo is another reason why Rivera has no clue what he is doing. Mayo is the new Jon Bostic. A human matador who Rivera simply loves...sigh

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayo is another reason why Rivera has no clue what he is doing. Mayo is the new Jon Bostic. A human matador who Rivera simply loves...sigh
He cant be any worse than Barton can he? Who's allowed 19 comp on 22 att for I believe I read 146 yards and 2 TDs His overall player grade is 37.8

At least Bostic knew the play calls annd Hudson n Mayo should at least kn ow what to do instinctively being in Del Rio's defense for as long as they have. Which begs the question. Why is Barton a starter? And if the answer is its because he's better than Mayo and Hudson than good grief.