• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons New Stadium Construction Stopped

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I suppose it's the same principle as if the Sox scored 9 runs in the 3rd and 4th and beat the Yanks 9-4. You could say the Doctor dominated the game but you'd be wrong . They only dominated 2/9 of it. I see what your saying . I don't think that's how most judge it but o get your point
Yeah the obvious difference is that baseball isn't a timed sport. Essentially if you are compiling runs without producing outs, you stop the game from progressing while still dominating.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twice in my adult life

2 near tragedies on a horse

With this one, a horsefly landed on my horse and was stinging him, so he started doing the bucking bronco on the edge of a cliff

Never again
Yeah fuck horses man. Just a bunch of giant creatures that spaz out and people think it's fun to ride. I would rather swim with sharks.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C39NVvmWcAAMgDj.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell me this. If the game had ended at 28-12 would the perception and narrative had been " man that was a close well fought game " or would it have been " NE got smoked "?? Be honest. I'm not disagreeing with your possession by possession breakdown, I'm simply stating that's not how things are judged . I mean in the end who cares because you guys won. I just don't think you are being completely honest in your assessment here.

Sidenote is I just bought my tickets for the NE game so hopefully this year lives up to last year lol
I finally get it. You deal in perception not reality. No wonder you can't be reasoned with.
What would happen if you just looked at stat lines? What would your perception be? Come on be honest. You can start with the QBs and work your way down.

But seriously, thank you for qualifying it's all about perception with you:suds:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally get it. You deal in perception not reality. No wonder you can't be reasoned with.
What would happen if you just looked at stat lines? What would your perception be? Come on be honest. You can start with the QBs and work your way down.

But seriously, thank you for qualifying it's all about perception with you:suds:
If I looked at the stat line when it was 28-12 NE would've had 250 less yards lol. So it's still back my point . Anyway I'm tired of talking about it. It's pointless and irrelevant plus we both have better things to do

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I looked at the stat line when it was 28-12 NE would've had 250 less yards lol. So it's still back my point . Anyway I'm tired of talking about it. It's pointless and irrelevant plus we both have better things to do
Quitting half way thru just like your team? Nah you just realized how wrong you've been. Using perception and taking a what if snap shot of time isn't very good ammo to fight the fight with.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quitting half way thru just like your team? Nah you just realized how wrong you've been. Using perception and taking a what if snap shot of time isn't very good ammo to fight the fight with.
Ugh... Buddy. I'm trying to stop because I'm clearly not going to convince you and you're certainly not going to convince me . There is no metric by which Atlanta was not clearly the superior team the first 53ish minutes of the game . None . Yards, points , turnover margin , better on offense , better on D, better on special teams. As stated it does not matter because a game is not 53 minutes long .

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh... Buddy. I'm trying to stop because I'm clearly not going to convince you and you're certainly not going to convince me . There is no metric by which Atlanta was not clearly the superior team the first 53ish minutes of the game . None . Yards, points , turnover margin , better on offense , better on D, better on special teams. As stated it does not matter because a game is not 53 minutes long .
Well glad to see we've finally convinced you that you can't take a snap shot of time. Yes NE won because they dominated Atlanta in every measurable stat. Thanks for playing.