• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons New Stadium Construction Stopped

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was like 15 rows behind the Atlanta bench SCREAMING RUN IT , RUN IT!! On the last possession. Evidently Shanny didn't hear me lol

Guess you weren't loud enough, lol

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arthur is a good man

Deserves better than Matt Ryan and that Quinn guy

Arthur should have made them run the ball, not like he wasn't on the sideline

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 360 jumbotron looks awesome and food and drink are gonna be cheap as fuck so that'll be nice

I read about the food and drink prices and that's cool the prices were lowered since already paying an arm and a leg just for parking alone.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read about the food and drink prices and that's cool the prices were lowered since already paying an arm and a leg just for parking alone.
We usually just can it from the hotel. Like 20 bucks cheaper to do that . Parking is crazy

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man look how young Todgers looks there. Makes sense since it was so long ago . I'll accept Pat's fans busting balls but Seattle fans on this post need to STFU. Getting ran off the field is not conducive to being able to jab at a team. Everyone here watched the SB and knows who dominated 3.5 quarters of it. Mad props to NE for putting together 2 huge drives to force OT and mad negs to the OC for going retarded. I look forward to the new season and hope if my team ever gets anither shot they will play all 4 quarters because they most certainly did not last year
Already been disputed and you never responded.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already been disputed and you never responded.
There's no need to respond. The score was 28-12. Lol. The score is the response. We both know if the game had ended after 53 minutes the story of the game would've been NE got dominated . Luckily for you ( and sadly for me ) there was those last 3 pesky drives lol

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no need to respond. The score was 28-12. Lol. The score is the response. We both know if the game had ended after 53 minutes the story of the game would've been NE got dominated . Luckily for you ( and sadly for me ) there was those last 3 pesky drives lol

giphy.gif

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I broke it down for you before, you didn't respond. I'll give you another chance.

Falcons dominated from the Blount fumble to their final TD. That's 20:37 of game play, or 32.28% of the game. The Patriots dominated from 8:31 left in the 3rd quarter (their first TD drive) to the end of the game. That's 27:23 of game play, or 42.88% of the game. The first quarter was obviously a wash as the teams just exchanged punts. If you truly dominated for 80% of the game, you would have won.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whered ya go?
White Mountains. Went hiking, saw some waterfalls, went to a tourist trap amusement park for little kids. But I just have a 10-month old and 3 year old and they had a blast so it's worth it. Plus we ate at breweries all weekend so I had some good beer, and the kids just fall asleep on the ride there and back, so me and the wife get some peace and quiet to just chat.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White Mountains. Went hiking, saw some waterfalls, went to a tourist trap amusement park for little kids. But I just have a 10-month old and 3 year old and they had a blast so it's worth it. Plus we ate at breweries all weekend so I had some good beer, and the kids just fall asleep on the ride there and back, so me and the wife get some peace and quiet to just chat.

Nice...My brother lives in Santa Barbara, Ca....Talk about some really nice hiking........But I was almost thrown off a 200 foot cliff horseback riding, but thats another story

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I broke it down for you before, you didn't respond. I'll give you another chance.

Falcons dominated from the Blount fumble to their final TD. That's 20:37 of game play, or 32.28% of the game. The Patriots dominated from 8:31 left in the 3rd quarter (their first TD drive) to the end of the game. That's 27:23 of game play, or 42.88% of the game. The first quarter was obviously a wash as the teams just exchanged punts. If you truly dominated for 80% of the game, you would have won.
So tell me this. If the game had ended at 28-12 would the perception and narrative had been " man that was a close well fought game " or would it have been " NE got smoked "?? Be honest. I'm not disagreeing with your possession by possession breakdown, I'm simply stating that's not how things are judged . I mean in the end who cares because you guys won. I just don't think you are being completely honest in your assessment here.

Sidenote is I just bought my tickets for the NE game so hopefully this year lives up to last year lol

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell me this. If the game had ended at 28-12 would the perception and narrative had been " man that was a close well fought game " or would it have been " NE got smoked "?? Be honest. I'm not disagreeing with your possession by possession breakdown, I'm simply stating that's not how things are judged . I mean in the end who cares because you guys won. I just don't think you are being completely honest in your assessment here.

Sidenote is I just bought my tickets for the NE game so hopefully this year lives up to last year lol
If the game had ended at 28-12 then it wouldn't have been close as to how much time the Falcons dominated compared to the Patriots. So of course you would say that NE got smoked.

And that's not how things are judged by you? Me? The general populace? What are we talking about here? I understand that most people will think on the same lines that you are, but that's because that's a simple way to look at it. There's nothing dishonest about my assessment. The numbers are the numbers. Dishonesty lies in someone claiming the Falcons dominated 80% of the game, or even half the game. They dominated for less than 1/3 of the game. Which is usually enough to win, but the Patriots dominated for more. Come on, you are a logical guy and yet you are basing these claims on how you FELT during the game instead of how the actual game was going.

Of course, when it's 28-12 in the 4th quarter, you might be feeling that the Falcons are dominating. But in the last 15.5 minutes of game play, the Falcons had 17 yards of total offense, 10 yards in penalties, and a fumble lost, while the Patriots had 171 total yards of offense, a TD and a FG, plus were in the red zone again.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice...My brother lives in Santa Barbara, Ca....Talk about some really nice hiking........But I was almost thrown off a 200 foot cliff horseback riding, but thats another story
Horses fucking suck.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the game had ended at 28-12 then it wouldn't have been close as to how much time the Falcons dominated compared to the Patriots. So of course you would say that NE got smoked.

And that's not how things are judged by you? Me? The general populace? What are we talking about here? I understand that most people will think on the same lines that you are, but that's because that's a simple way to look at it. There's nothing dishonest about my assessment. The numbers are the numbers. Dishonesty lies in someone claiming the Falcons dominated 80% of the game, or even half the game. They dominated for less than 1/3 of the game. Which is usually enough to win, but the Patriots dominated for more. Come on, you are a logical guy and yet you are basing these claims on how you FELT during the game instead of how the actual game was going.

Of course, when it's 28-12 in the 4th quarter, you might be feeling that the Falcons are dominating. But in the last 15.5 minutes of game play, the Falcons had 17 yards of total offense, 10 yards in penalties, and a fumble lost, while the Patriots had 171 total yards of offense, a TD and a FG, plus were in the red zone again.

Silly-Falcons.jpg

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fair enough. I suppose it's the same principle as if the Sox scored 9 runs in the 3rd and 4th and beat the Yanks 9-4. You could say the Doctor dominated the game but you'd be wrong . They only dominated 2/9 of it. I see what your saying . I don't think that's how most judge it but o get your point

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horses fucking suck.

Twice in my adult life

2 near tragedies on a horse

With this one, a horsefly landed on my horse and was stinging him, so he started doing the bucking bronco on the edge of a cliff

Never again