• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons game

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't generalizations like that go out in the 50's?:nono:

Um no my man. People who hate being Political Correct are always white males pissed they can't be racist anymore. Think about it. Do you ever hear women or people of any other race complaining about being PC. Think about it brother.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um no my man. People who hate being Political Correct are always white males pissed they can't be racist anymore. Think about it. Do you ever hear women or people of any other race complaining about being PC. Think about it brother.

As long as we are talking about generalizations, PCness, etc. - he has made reference to his age numerous times, but did you always know he was white?? Not trying to be a smartass or anything else - just curious.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as we are talking about generalizations, PCness, etc. - he has made reference to his age numerous times, but did you always know he was white?? Not trying to be a smartass or anything else - just curious.

I assumed. He's goofy and says poems at the end of his posts and he is anti PC, that screams older, white, working class male.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assumed. He's goofy and says poems at the end of his posts and he is anti PC, that screams older, white, working class male.

That's cool. I've just always wondered if I was the only one that put a face or thought of another poster. I have said that before but got no feedback. Don't take that the wrong way please. It doesn't matter to me whom I'm communicating.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always? using always and never is usually a bad idea...

There also are demographic differences in concerns over language that may offend others. About two-thirds of men (68%) say too many people are easily offended by language today, compared with only about half (51%) of women.

Among blacks, 67% say people should be more careful with language to avoid offending people of different backgrounds, while just 30% say too many people are easily offended by language these days. Among whites, opinions are reversed: 67% say too many are easily offended, compared with 32% who think more care should be taken to not offend others.