• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons blowing big leads in the playoffs a trend?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the feeling, I despise our DC, Dean Pees his pants in the 4th qtr.....He has lost so many games that we had won over the last 5 yrs by doing the same thing, almost gave a 3 score lead away in SB 47....
Last year, top 5 D, collapsed to keep us out of the playoffs in a game we had won yet again....And what does management do, give him another year to do the same......:gaah:
I'm gonna have a party when that Goober is out of here....:yes:
That's why I was fine when Atlanta shit canned Smith. 3rd game this year we went to base coverage and gave cushio to receivers starting in the 3rd quarter. Blew a 20 point lead, nearly blew a 25 point lead and then did blow a 25 point lead. Ultimately you can't keep giving guys a chance to prove they're going to keep fucking up.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear to God half you fuckers are straight retarded. Ryan just finished a playoff run with over 70% completion, 10.4 ypa, over a 120 passer rating in every game ( including 144 in the SB), 9 TDS- 0 INTS and his team scored 36 PPG anfld there are dipshits talking smack?? Lol. There are a plethora of reasons Atlanta lost. Bad play calling, Bradys greatness, Freeman missing a block, going prevent to early. All of those are legit. Trying to blame Ryan just proves you're either petty or that you don't know anything about football
My Ryan complaint is taking that sack late in the game, other than that he played more than good enough to win. As much as I want to say ATL choked I have to give NE equal credit. Plenty or areas to blame on one side and credit the other.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Ryan complaint is taking that sack late in the game, other than that he played more than good enough to win. As much as I want to say ATL choked I have to give NE equal credit. Plenty or areas to blame on one side and credit the other.
I was pretty surprised not only by the passing late but if you're going to pass I think play action with moving Ryan would've been logical. He was lethal all year in PA but more importantly it let's you throw the ball away if you need to. Hindsight I guess. Obviously you don't want a sack there but you're still in FG range so it's better than throwing it up for grabs from the pocket. The real bad play was the next pass call. Just run it. Gain your 5 yards and kick the FG. Ah well. What are you gonna do? Learning experience for a young team that should have a few more chances to get back over the next 5-7 years

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warren Moon's darkest day.

And it wasn't even Kelly. Fucking Frank Reich.

Stranger than fiction.....

One of the wildest games I've ever watched .................... especially because it was a one hit wonder, back up schlepp laying the miracle down on the table.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the wildest games I've ever watched .................... especially because it was a one hit wonder, back up schlepp laying the miracle down on the table.

Ed Zachary.

You could almost hear Twilight Zone music playing....

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it is something they got to address. They have the talent on offense. Got to get more talent on defense so that they could possibly win a Super Bowl soon.