• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fake Jerseys

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I've seen a lot of the Hong Kong jerseys that look almost perfect, if not perfect. Have any of you guys ordered any? I'm noticing they're going for around $20-$30 with shipping. Who knows a good one with cheap shipping?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have bought 3 of them. This guy at my work has the website and he gets them. They have been pretty good quality. The on field jerseys, not the ones in the store. The collar hangs down a little on them unlike the store bought ones where they are all tight. I like them.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have bought 3 of them. This guy at my work has the website and he gets them. They have been pretty good quality. The on field jerseys, not the ones in the store. The collar hangs down a little on them unlike the store bought ones where they are all tight. I like them.

Do you remember the site?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sorry i dont

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheap NFL Jerseys,Wholesale NHL/MLB/NBA Jerseys For Sale

someone posted this link on here awhile back. I have yet to order from them but several forum members vouched for the site.

I have web of trust ad on on my firefox, and this site gave me a warning, it's up to you if you want to trust, it im just showing what it says

unled2wj.jpg

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A friend of mine has a buddy who drives a truck or something but he carries a ton of the authentic $300-$400 jerseys. Every once and a while a few "go missing" off the truck and he sells them for $75-$100. Totally authentic, with patches and the whole 9. Throwbacks and everything. He gave me a Rice jersey from the superbowl vs the Broncos. It was almost $400 but he just gave it to me. I don't wear jerseys though. I only wear team colors, nothing that says the team name on it. Not sure why... just a superstition.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A friend of mine has a buddy who drives a truck or something but he carries a ton of the authentic $300-$400 jerseys. Every once and a while a few "go missing" off the truck and he sells them for $75-$100. Totally authentic, with patches and the whole 9. Throwbacks and everything. He gave me a Rice jersey from the superbowl vs the Broncos. It was almost $400 but he just gave it to me. I don't wear jerseys though. I only wear team colors, nothing that says the team name on it. Not sure why... just a superstition.

Lol I'm sure we all have some sort of superstitions. People think I'm nuts or have OCD with my gametime ritual.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPAMMED!!!!

someone posted this link on here awhile back. I have yet to order from them but several forum members vouched for the site.

please don't tell me members have actually bought shit from these r*pe spammers.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
please don't tell me members have actually bought shit from these r*pe spammers.

I know where another site has the same thing happen. People buy from there too. It's annoying how they advertise but it's better to buy their $20 knockoffs instead of the NFL's $80 replicas that last a year.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think all these multiple websites ultimately flow through to the same individual/firm selling the jerseys. All the site layouts etc look very similar. Anyways, I have bought from the site Ray posted earlier and I am very happy with the jersey. Is it the REAL DEAL from the NFL shop? No, though I have no doubt that they come from the same factory. They look and feel identical to the jerseys bought through the NFL store. If you want to drop that much money feel free ... I'm quite happy to get an identical jersey for fraction of the price. And no, I have not been scammed ... at least not yet after multiple transactions.

Just out of curiosity ... why are you so against them?

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have web of trust ad on on my firefox, and this site gave me a warning, it's up to you if you want to trust, it im just showing what it says

unled2wj.jpg

Like I said I have yet to buy anything from the site. It was either here or over at the ESPN board someone posted about it. The only reason I saved it was because several members that posted regularly said they bought from it and it was legit.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think all these multiple websites ultimately flow through to the same individual/firm selling the jerseys. All the site layouts etc look very similar. Anyways, I have bought from the site Ray posted earlier and I am very happy with the jersey. Is it the REAL DEAL from the NFL shop? No, though I have no doubt that they come from the same factory. They look and feel identical to the jerseys bought through the NFL store. If you want to drop that much money feel free ... I'm quite happy to get an identical jersey for fraction of the price. And no, I have not been scammed ... at least not yet after multiple transactions.

Just out of curiosity ... why are you so against them?

How long did shipping take?

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One shipment got here in 10 days the other in two weeks. They ship from Asia so they take a bit of time.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got back to me quickly when I requested tracking info. I was able to track my package and it got here in I wanna say around 7 days. I bought three jerseys total and I am very pleased. What you get for $20 is outstanding. The best is the Sharks jersey I got for $37 bucks. A steal!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got back to me quickly when I requested tracking info. I was able to track my package and it got here in I wanna say around 7 days. I bought three jerseys total and I am very pleased. What you get for $20 is outstanding. The best is the Sharks jersey I got for $37 bucks. A steal!

I agree, got 3 myself and they are great! I love them. My friend bought one from the store for around 100$ and i dont like the design of the jerseys. The ones i got from the site are way better.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is prolly where the nfl gets their jerseys from!