• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Extra Security

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2012 NFL playoffs -- San Francisco 49ers, NFL increase stadium security for NFC championship game - ESPN

Wth is this?? More people in Giant Blue as "undercover" police?
I guess those Saints fans couldn't handle it, bunch of babies

You think it's ok for fans to flash their testicles at women, shove people into stalls, and threaten their lives?? Someone posted an article about what one Saints fan endured last week and it was terrible. Nobody deserves that type of shit. It's one thing to talk shit, but to belittle someone or threaten their life is going way too far. We don't want to become the Raiders or Eagles.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Wth is this?? More people in Giant Blue as "undercover" police?

I LOVE THAT IDEA!!! Brilliant! A douche bag is a douche bag; Niner fan or any other kind. If they assault, flash, threaten, etc. people they deserve to be thrown in jail.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think it's ok for fans to flash their testicles at women, shove people into stalls, and threaten their lives?? Someone posted an article about what one Saints fan endured last week and it was terrible. Nobody deserves that type of shit. It's one thing to talk shit, but to belittle someone or threaten their life is going way too far. We don't want to become the Raiders or Eagles.

Did not see that article, just saw that one which doesn't state what happened. If that really did happen then I understand why they need more security

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn.... the fuck? i guess NolaFan wasn't too off or maybe someone of ther 49ers organization caught wind of some similiar threads/blogs.....

wouldn't blame them.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except for the great likelihood that the post you reference was complete bullshit, sure, you're on it..

:arg:

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saints fans shoulda stayed in the parking lot

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for the great likelihood that the post you reference was complete bullshit, sure, you're on it..

:arg:

It is possible that it's all bullshit and i hope it is, but obviously there were other problems if Jed York had to make adjustments to security.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
put a disclaimer on each ticket. giants fans not welcome

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it as a bad thing. Not regarding that previous article at all.... but in general if you touch another person because of a sport... you kinda deserve to get punished for it. The 49ers used to be the class of the NFL, and having shitty fans doesn't help that. And I'm sorry...if you pull your dick out or punch a guy because he likes a different team as you, that makes you a shitty fan.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought the stories were bullshit at first but there are too many stories of poor behavior coming out.
There is no need for physical threats obscenities. These people are shitty sports fans.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of what I saw at the Niners/Saints game was good natured jawing among 20-30 something fans, but I did see some obnoxious shit happen; saw 2 girls intentionally run full speed into a saints fan to spill his beers all over his Brees jersey, and I saw a father and his young daughter get aggressively taunted and cursed at for being Saints fans (but even then other Niner fans stepped in).

There was a lot of s*** talking from both sides during the Saints game, but at the same time the Saints fans started a lot of trash talking, whereas the Giants fans were a lot more reserved for most of the game.

EDIT: As for the undercover police: they were not very "undercover." People taunted "Giants fans" for being police more than for being Giants fans.

Last edited by a moderator: