• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Explain the texts, Pats fans

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wasn't deflating them lower than the limit of the rule, or after the refs had inspected them, what would he have to go to ESPN with?

Yeah I'd like hear that explanation.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wasn't deflating them lower than the limit of the rule, or after the refs had inspected them, what would he have to go to ESPN with?
His tragic, yet inspirational story of his battle with his weight maybe? 30 for 30?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be searching the wellsresportsux.com for the answer on this one.
Won't do him any good, that site has zilch to explain this. That site just brushes it off with Brady is a generous dude. Pats fans as you see have already lifted that from the site. Their on their own now.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't do him any good, that site has zilch to explain this. That site just brushes it off with Brady is a generous dude. Pats fans as you see have already lifted that from the site. Their on their own now.
Trying to understand what Brady's generosity or lack thereof would have to do with this guy going to ESPN. What's he going to say, "Brady stiffed me on a pair of shoes because I didn't fix his balls right?"

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's not ok to allege that Tom God did anything but you're going to use an allegation against Vincent against him?

Tom Vincent hates the Patriots. The Pats put him on knocked him into the IR last time they played after beating him every time he played against them. So he gets to decide punishment? I question that he is "pure as the driven snow"

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Vincent hates the Patriots. The Pats put him on knocked him into the IR last time they played after beating him every time he played against them. So he gets to decide punishment? I question that he is "pure as the driven snow"
Troy Vincent played several years in Miami also. I seriously doubt the Pats beat him every single time.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ESPN text was never explained the best answer I got was IDK how to explain it? SO please explain what was meant here:

McNally: You working

Jastremski: Yup

McNally: Nice dude....jimmy needs some kicks....lets make a deal.....come on help the deflator

McNally: Chill buddy im just [expletive] with you ....im not going to espn........yet

These texts were already explained; you just ignored the posts because they didn't fit your narrative.

As already explained, Brady wanted the balls deflated to the league minimum of 12.5. Which is COMPLETELY LEGAL.

As for "kicks," Brady often gave out gifts like signed Patriots apparel, including shoes, to Patriots employees for their work. He's a nice guy like that. This is not uncommon practice throughout the league, superstar players giving out gifts to employees to show their appreciation. But now Brady's being singled out and demonized for the virtue of GENEROSITY?

Impartial observer here...but yes this is one possible explanation, though it's probably not very probable.

Must be searching the wellsresportsux.com for the answer on this one.

Still waiting to hear what McNally was going to ESPN about, but not yet.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans to break out the "twinkie defense" in 3........2.........

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a variation of the wookie defense. LOL

:lol: It was actually part of the defense that was used in 1978 when Dan White killed San Francisco Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk.

It wasn't the actual defense used. The actual defense was "diminished capacity due to depression." But, as part of the depression defense, his lawyers used the symptom of him going from always being very health conscious to eating a lot of twinkies and other junk food.

The media was outraged when it worked and he got convicted of the lesser crime of voluntary manslaughter and dubbed it the "twinkie defense."

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His tragic, yet inspirational story of his battle with his weight maybe? 30 for 30?

I feel for the "Deflator!" All he did really was listen to Brady's orders and now he lost his job and the Pats are calling him fat and overweight! The Pats came up with this BS statement that he was referring to his overweight issue and suspended him without pay on May 6th, 5 days before the official punishment came out (which is strange in itself). They hurried him out the back door REAL fast! If Brady and the Pats are so innocent why not suspend him WITH pay until the appeal process is finally determined!

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Something that isn't a rules violation, but would still make for good TV?
Something this isn't about deflation?

I'm glad that you guys have conceded that there's nothing incriminating in there except perhaps in one very general and ambiguous text. Thanks for the admission.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still waiting to hear what McNally was going to ESPN about, but not yet.
Harold, I don't think Fencer likes it here. A week or so in the Toilet Bowl just might make him respect the site and the others that use it. If it doesn't, I really don't think we need him or that anyone will miss him.

Just my :2cents:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, I don't think Fencer likes it here. A week or so in the Toilet Bowl just might make him respect the site and the others that use it. If it doesn't, I really don't think we need him or that anyone will miss him.

Just my :2cents:

You should never ask that a fellow poster be removed, and instead have faith in the mods to use wisdom and thought in their decisions as to when and if someone is removed.

:2cents:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I said the opposite.

But then, if you used any integrity when reading things and posting about them, we wouldn't have this thread in the first place.

Go fuck yourself.

The juvenile insults continue from the classless Pats fans.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The juvenile insults continue from the classless Pats fans.

Right because all Pats fans are classless based on your interaction with only a few.

And no other team has fans that post insults of the Pats.

Massive fail.:L:L:L:L

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole "everybody hates the patriots" shtick is literally the most common excuse used by patriot fans. Now it's not just fans from other teams are haters, but players, columnists, coaches, etc.

Most people outside of the AFC North never had an issue with the Patriots until spygate. They were caught cheating, so now anybody who questions them is a hater. Fast forward a few years and they are in another cheating scandal with the same circus running the show. Is it a shock to anyone that the general public is going to side with the Wells report? Not because we hate the Patriots success, but because we hate the Patriots success, or lack there of, in cheating. They have a history. If a thief gets caught stealing, serves his punishment then get's accused of stealing again, don't you think most people are going to assume he is guilty before his trial? Or is everybody just "hating"?

Let's call it like it is. The real "haters" are the Patriot fans not accepting their scandalous past.