• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone's thoughts on Melton

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys agreed to terms with DT Henry Melton, formerly of the Bears.According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, it's a multi-year pact. It's a deal both sides have wanted to get done since the start of free agency, but Melton still made the rounds on the open market, visiting Seattle and St. Louis in addition to the Cowboys. The Vikings were also interested. Melton will be reuniting with DC Rod Marinelli, the man who moved him from end to tackle in Chicago. Melton is recovering from a torn ACL, but will provide a badly needed disruptive presence along the Cowboys' patchwork line as long as he's healthy.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't
The game is about winning and Jerry was never in rebuild mode. He just needed money to play

We may have our spats, but we see eye to eye when it comes to Jerry & his intentions...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't
The game is about winning and Jerry was never in rebuild mode. He just needed money to play

The other day in response to those talking rebuild I said Jerry can't spell rebuild. You'd think by now any Dallas fan of ten years or more will realize Jerry will always try to win. If he ever rebuilds it's because the whole roster was lost to career ending injuries.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad we signed him. Inside DLs, 3tech are hard to fine. That is, effective ones, are hard to find. He's proven it on the NFL level, probably grew up dreaming of playing for the Cowboys, and he's still relatively young.

That being said, if they can draft that youngster (I'm assuming the talk is about the guy from Pittsburg?) get him as well. Good DTs don't grow on trees.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully it works out for the best lord knows we need the help, sounds like it's a far contract for both party's. If he remains healthy it's a win win.