• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone Read this Notice

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently some of you still don't understand what it means to being negative about the Rams and to each other outside of the Vent thread. If you find the notice below your post that I edited your post or removed it altogether, that means you are still using old logic to respond to posts.

One last time. No name calling outside the Vent Thread. That means to each other and about the Rams players or organization. Using the term "Captain Checkdown" or any other name calling will now get you probation for a specified period. Referring to people's posts as stupid or retarded is also banned outside the Vent Thread. There are ways to argue your point without placing a VALUE JUDGEMENT on someone's else's post. Learn how to do that.

After the first probation period is fulfilled, the second offense after probation, you'll receive a "vacation" notice. After serving your vacation notice and you come back and do this again, you'll get a longer vacation notice. When you come back for the third time and do it again, you'll be done for good. I don't care who it is.

These are the rules OUTSIDE of the Vent Thread. Starting threads about a coach who has not even OC'd one game yet is just not using the sense the Almighty gave you. You can talk crap about any other team or players except the Rams outside of the Vent Thread. Inside the Vent Thread, you can use words like Captain Checkdown and call one another names all you want within reason. No trolling behavior even on the Vent Thread.

I have just about had enough of people who continue to forget who and where they are, which thread they are on etc. If you don't know which thread you are on, don't post until you do. I am no longer accepting the excuse of "I'm sorry, I forgot which thread I was on"

Cute sayings like people wanting to sniff Bradford's jock are banned unless you are on the vent thread. Using threads to complain about other posters monopoly of getting away with trolling behavior and not being subject to discipline because of past associations is no longer tolerated. Take that complaint to the vent thread or PM me directly.

Any questions, you know where to find me. Stop behaving like pre-pubescent school boys in a locker room. Man-up and live by the rules we all agreed upon. If this is too hard for you, perhaps another site is where you'd like to post.

Capeeche?? RR.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir Yes Sir!!! :clap:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect that from you Commish! Well done.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to make a light hearted thread, my apologizes if it went outside what I wanted it to be. We all hope he succeeds as offensive coordinator. Do we all like the hire, that is another question for another thread.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me Retro is just trying to get everyone on the same page. No pun intended. And work with in the rules all agreed too. After stating the same thing over and over I can see where it would become quite tedious. Forcing someone's hand is rarely a good play. :suds:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-4

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn retro. Are you a retired drill Sgt. or something?

No TEB I am the former Drill Sergeant in the group!! Six years Army, 2 as a DS!!

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No TEB I am the former Drill Sergeant in the group!! Six years Army, 2 as a DS!![/B][/B]

Hey ks, as a 22 year Air Force vet, I salute you!!!!!

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey ks, as a 22 year Air Force vet, I salute you!!!!!

Thanks brother... SALUTE!! Thanks for your service! I would probably be retiring right about now if it were not for a freak knee injury while I was a DS. I tore all 3 ligaments in my left knee while running with my platoon. Fun times!!