• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Roll call?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Visor and even you jiyao. Welcome to the others as well.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was aussieniner on ESPN (I don't post much - joined a few months ago).
This place seems much better than the ESPN board.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching RV's vid, one thing struck me. it's easy to forget how good VD is because he tends to disappear when the offense is struggling. I REALLY hope Harbaugh stays true to form and gets him the ball with regularity. Good things will happen.

I know man. Last year there would be stretches for two quarters and VD would get no looks. Just goes to show how bad the coaching was last year.

Yeah, those are linked. Maybe if we didn't forget him and instead targeted him we wouldn't have had so many offensive struggles. I get that we have to make the defenses forget him so we can surprise them but if we kept hitting him throughout the game it would open it up for others (though I suppose defenses always target him like offenses always worry about PW on the runs/intermediate routes?)

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard fellas. Enjoy the show.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has nonsense been here? He was someone I could disagree with on issues, with out feeling like he was trolling.

I hope to get as many of the old people here as possible. Our regulars should flood the ESPN boards with spam. I've done it a few times, but I'm probably not as respected or noticeable as guys like pozz, so it may not have as much credibility.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
has nonsense been here? He was someone I could disagree with on issues, with out feeling like he was trolling.

I hope to get as many of the old people here as possible. Our regulars should flood the ESPN boards with spam. I've done it a few times, but I'm probably not as respected or noticeable as guys like pozz, so it may not have as much credibility.

I havent seen him here.

When he first started posting on espn he was basically a troll. He really cooled off at the end though and was halfway decent.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense has been a no show. One other reg that is missing is Drekeeper. Somebody needs to check on NinerfaninNC too. He posted early on before everyone was here.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent seen him here.

When he first started posting on espn he was basically a troll. He really cooled off at the end though and was halfway decent.

Yeah ... for some reason Nonsense really backed off the trolling. He was hot and cold for the most part though. Some days he would totally go off and make his name proud by spewing all kinds of nonsense and then the next day he would actually make some sense at times!

cottontaco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wow! the pesn board is LAME!!! terrible format/// heres to this being much better!:)

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like the opposite of coo coo for cocoa puffs. He started out okay but was plagued with some outrageous player evaluations then he turned into a full blown cazic clone.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up taco! Welcome aboard man.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...

If only we could get some other team fan bases here. They're being a bit stubborn.

Looks like I'm going to have to become a 49ers fan.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like the opposite of coo coo for cocoa puffs. He started out okay but was plagued with some outrageous player evaluations then he turned into a full blown cazic clone.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions! I was more of a lurker on those boards and wasn't regularly on it either. I thought that I remember cocoa being pretty chill and then just fall off the deep end! I wasn't sure though since I wasn't on much.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn straight Ghost. Hangin with Harbaugh! Get on the bus before it is too late.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...

If only we could get some other team fan bases here. They're being a bit stubborn.

Looks like I'm going to have to become a 49ers fan.

While you're at it, you might as well trade in your colors for some Volunteer Orange ;)

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn straight Ghost. Hangin with Harbaugh! Get on the bus before it is too late.

LOL!! Hopefully Hangin with Harbaugh catch phrase works better and for longer than Rollin with Nolan ;)