• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Roll call?

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you sir.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to all the refugees who've migrated over! This board has really shaped up nicely. I haven't been on much this week, but I'm eagerly anticipating the game thread for Friday night's game!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit people... Good to see so many posters of one team. Good job, and congrats on leaving that shithole. :thumb: :welcome:

PWilly52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been on this board for almost a week and it is definately a welcome change from the other place. Glad to see all the regular posters come over. I never have been one to post a lot but Ive been following u guys for years. Keep up the good work. Ill try and join in more.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was aussieniner on ESPN (I don't post much - joined a few months ago).
This place seems much better than the ESPN board.

welcome sir

we actually have quite a few people(including myself) that like Australian Football here

we even have a thread for it on the main board

hasn't been active lately because espn sucks and hasn't shown Australian Football lately.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
welcome sir

we actually have quite a few people(including myself) that like Australian Football here

we even have a thread for it on the main board

hasn't been active lately because espn sucks and hasn't shown Australian Football lately.

Thankyou, sir. Rep!

ps. it would be nice if the AFL made the games available online like the NFL does. I have NFL gamepass this year for the first time - every NFL game live (and archived) for only $120! Can't wait for the season to start.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KinzuNight here now from the old ESPN board. I hate they decided to screw up their forums instead of just fixing the old ones.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
KinzuNight here now from the old ESPN board. I hate they decided to screw up their forums instead of just fixing the old ones.

Ginsu Knife is in the house! Sorry man, can't help it, every time I see your name I always think of those damn knives!

I agree with your sentiment, I think before too long, the 49er board will be a ghost town or a troll haven, one or the other.

merc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What's up, Ray Dogg. I had to make the leap. ESPN made a bad decision with the "upgrade". Glad to be here.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet! Welcome abord Merc. Long time no see. I look forward to cracking up soon.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the other amazing parts of this migration is how many people "lurked" on ESPN but never posted (or posted infrequently) due to all the trolls......Welcome aboard everyone!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is 26 lurking at the moment. Sign up and join the discussion! : )

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ... for some reason Nonsense really backed off the trolling. He was hot and cold for the most part though. Some days he would totally go off and make his name proud by spewing all kinds of nonsense and then the next day he would actually make some sense at times!

NN could be a decent chat sometimes......however, he could go over the top negative occasionally and the "Jesus threads" as I liked to call them drove me nuts. Whichever side of the fence you fall on the discussion, a sports board is no place for a 250+ post on religion. I've got no problem with the occasional off topic blurb here or there, but some of those got way out of hand.

So far on this board, the overall quality of thread topics and posts have been MUCH higher. I hope it stays that way.

If NN is creeping around, welcome aboard!

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far on this board, the overall quality of thread topics and posts have been MUCH higher. I hope it stays that way.

Could not agree more! I am so glad to see sensible discussion and information sharing across the board without having ti sift through countless pointless threads just to find a small nugget of information.

At the same time, I look forward to critique of players when it is called for, just in a civilized manner :)