• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN refugees

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to be nit picky here but my user name after the change is misspelled, lol....It should be Progeriakid not PRONGeriakid....Thanks for changing it in the first place.

you should be good to go now :suds:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an ESPN refugee. I was more of a lurker on ESPN, mainly because the sheer number of idiotic posts hurt my brain too much to try and post. I'm a season ticket holder for the Flyers (only team I've ever had season tickets for). Looking forward to being on a board that actually discusses sports and not just littered with trolls.

ooo ND.. might not be accepting of that! :yahoo:

welcome aboard :yo:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an ESPN refugee. I was more of a lurker on ESPN, mainly because the sheer number of idiotic posts hurt my brain too much to try and post. I'm a season ticket holder for the Flyers (only team I've ever had season tickets for). Looking forward to being on a board that actually discusses sports and not just littered with trolls.

Whats up Irish welcome to the board

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooo ND.. might not be accepting of that! :yahoo:

welcome aboard :yo:

Thanks for the warm welcome.
:brick:

But in all honesty glad to be here, already read more useful posts in one day then I read in 14 years on ESPN boards.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But in all honesty glad to be here, already read more useful posts in one day then I read in 14 years on ESPN boards.

haha we've got a good crew here.. during CFB season there will probably be some sparring too.. i'm a big VT guy, mall is a big OSU guy, 4th is a big Michigan guy.. i think there's a couple others too.. so it gets pretty fun.. we use the 'Mumbles and Grumbles' thread for off topic stuff.. that thread will probably change to a '10,000 Posts for a Flyers Stanley Cup' thread closer to the season though.. it brought us luck to name our BS thread like that in the past, so i think we should bring it back

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha we've got a good crew here.. during CFB season there will probably be some sparring too.. i'm a big VT guy, mall is a big OSU guy, 4th is a big Michigan guy.. i think there's a couple others too.. so it gets pretty fun.. we use the 'Mumbles and Grumbles' thread for off topic stuff.. that thread will probably change to a '10,000 Posts for a Flyers Stanley Cup' thread closer to the season though.. it brought us luck to name our BS thread like that in the past, so i think we should bring it back

Very cool. I'm just sad to know that my Irish have very little chance of matching their magic from last season. I still foresee a 10-2 record with a BCS game though. Just not quite in the hunt for a title, mainly due to the huge downgrade from Golson to Rees. I will gladly join in any discussion that could lead to the Flyers getting a cup. They won the last one 2 years before my birth. I know the Eagles are the most popular team in Philly, but the Flyers winning it all would mean more to me. I'm just relieved to not have to witness Bryz mishandle a puck in the corner in the orange and black ever again.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

haha well thats upsetting, considering most of us that have been on here migrated over from ESPN 4 years ago. :laugh3:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as none of us has to be subject to the puckhandling of Bryz anymore i am feeling good about all the new posters.

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha well thats upsetting, considering most of us that have been on here migrated over from ESPN 4 years ago. :laugh3:

Ok, so there's a possibility of a bit of hyperbole on my part.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as none of us has to be subject to the puckhandling of Bryz anymore i am feeling good about all the new posters.

Or the ducking out of the way of incoming shots......

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People actually still post at ESPN?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, they're closing the team forums.. that's why we have a bunch of new faces these days

pfchongs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are the NHL boards? Im trying to find some team boards since we dont have them over there

soulxflare

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are the NHL boards? Im trying to find some team boards since we dont have them over there

The folk on the Flyers board here are all solid -- I don't typically stray anywhere else.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all non-Flyers fans...feel free to chime in at this board since most of the other team boards are pretty dead. We don't mind fans of other teams as long as you're not an a-hole (which most people aren't). We love to chat about hockey break each other's balls over here.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Migrated over here recently myself. Thanks to awaz and chy for the invites. I didn't come with the first wave because a couple of the "founders" of the move were too holier-than-thou for my tastes. I don't see them here anymore, though. Enjoying it so far!

soulxflare

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Migrated over here recently myself. Thanks to awaz and chy for the invites. I didn't come with the first wave because a couple of the "founders" of the move were too holier-than-thou for my tastes. I don't see them here anymore, though. Enjoying it so far!

Blackhawks AND Flyers ........ :wtf2: