• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN refugees

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know. No one cared until 2010.... Anyway, I'm a former Chicago-area transplant now living in the Philly area.

Ah ..... just interesting choices, that's all :D

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are the NHL boards? Im trying to find some team boards since we dont have them over there

welcome! :yo:

To all non-Flyers fans...feel free to chime in at this board since most of the other team boards are pretty dead. We don't mind fans of other teams as long as you're not an a-hole (which most people aren't). We love to chat about hockey break each other's balls over here.

like JJG said, you're more than welcome to chat about your own teams on here, we just love talking hockey.. as far as the other boards go, the NHL General board is VERY active, one of the most active on this site, and there are quite a few wings fans on there that are active.. the devils and sharks boards are pretty active, but aside from that i think the NHL team boards are pretty quiet, unless there's lots more of you guys coming over! :suds:

shrike19

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey doobs. I only post once in a while (in here and in espn). Your trolling ability was enhanced on the espn ranger forum as time went on, but there's a few in there who are so obnoxious that I can't blame you (there's also some good knowledgable people in there). Looking forward to a real season this year, and hoping the pens are looking up at the flyers again.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey doobs. I only post once in a while (in here and in espn). Your trolling ability was enhanced on the espn ranger forum as time went on, but there's a few in there who are so obnoxious that I can't blame you (there's also some good knowledgable people in there). Looking forward to a real season this year, and hoping the pens are looking up at the flyers again.

Thanks shrike, yeah, I actually liked quite a few posters on the Rangers' forum, I just found the majority of them to be complete a-holes and unable to chat hockey like adults so trolling seemed to be the only language they understood. Truth be known, I would've much rather discussed hockey with them than troll them. Unfortunately, very few on that board were capable of acting like sane adults. That doesn't seem to be the case here tho, nothing but hockey talk here :suds:

BTW, wouldn't be surprised if the Flyers do better than my Pens this season. I think the Flyers have made some good moves to improve their team this offseason while my Pens have lost some depth.

Looch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Doob, good to see you. Just came over so this is my test post.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad we're getting some new folks, the flyers board has dropped out of the top 10 forums on here! :lm:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad we're getting some new folks, the flyers board has dropped out of the top 10 forums on here! :lm:

You guys will love the Flyer fans coming aboard from ESPN, this coming from a Pens fan.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Doobee gota say you are a Pens fan that is tolerable
Pre warning hat we may not be as nice during the season
We are pretty passionate here.
Like your posting though

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
as long as that dooshbag penvolution doesnt come over here i'm good.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as that dooshbag penvolution doesnt come over here i'm good.

He was here in 2010 for a short time. He was not around much on any board after that.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he stil lingers here.. he had a couple posts during the playoffs this year i think.. i cant remember if tox and i banned him from the flyers board though

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Doobee gota say you are a Pens fan that is tolerable
Pre warning hat we may not be as nice during the season
We are pretty passionate here.
Like your posting though

Thanks man, I appreciate it. At the end of the day, we're all hockey fans who happen to root for different teams. Also, the rivalry between our teams makes it easier to be fans when our teams are struggling (really appreciated the Pens/Flyers rivalry in 2004 when there was really no other reason to get excited about the Pens).

Colonel_Forbin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used to read the ESPN forum all the time but never contributed. Figured with a better format and a new site, I would start.