• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Radio rumors.......

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam couldn't win with CMac, Moore, Samuel, and Olsen. What makes people think he could win with the crap in Chicago?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not a bad game or two? WhAt are you seeing, that the rest of the world isn’t? Again? Advanced metrics LAST YEAR. So that’s 16 games ? Plus this year that more than 16 . That’s more than a few. Rate him in the 30+ in qualified qbs. Explain that.

also at times. Part of a run game being horrid, is horrid qb play. Shut the run down, dare you to beat them with the pass. It’s working
The run game is horrid because of the blocking, the pass game is horrid because of the blocking. Trubisky is just starting his second year of Nagy's complicated offense but the shit start is because the oline has regressed badly. I don't care about advanced metrics I see the game with my eye. We cant block long enough to do a 3 step drop, the RB is getting hit before he reaches the line of scrimmage. Our problem is not the QB.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam couldn't win with CMac, Moore, Samuel, and Olsen. What makes people think he could win with the crap in Chicago?
The crap is much better then the crap in detoilet. But then you don't win so it's moot.