• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Radio rumors.......

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Pats as much as the next guy, but where exactly did the Falcons get screwed over in that Super Bowl, if anything that was probably the most non controversial Super Bowl the Patriots won.

The laughable patrol disparity.

Two convenient holds that took them out of fg range twice an zero holds called on them against Grady Jarrett. When that was their 2Nd half strategy to slow him down.

Obvious pi on Rowe on the falcons first drive of the second half.

Matt Ryan’s 15 yard pass rules a fumble.

Sanu getting his helmet ripped off 5 ft from an official who conveniently ignores it so another penalty against the falcons can be called. Falcons kick a fg and win with that called.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The laughable patrol disparity.

Two convenient holds that took them out of fg range twice an zero holds called on them against Grady Jarrett. When that was their 2Nd half strategy to slow him down.

Obvious pi on Rowe on the falcons first drive of the second half.

Matt Ryan’s 15 yard pass rules a fumble.

Sanu getting his helmet ripped off 5 ft from an official who conveniently ignores it so another penalty against the falcons can be called. Falcons kick a fg and win with that called.

boohoo.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Cams completion percentage rises to 65% which makes him better than Trubisky, eh? Care to look up Trubiskys completion percentage under Nagy? Hint: it’s slightly greater than 65%.
Yeah, and he’s atrocious. Cam wins games. Recency bias is strong with you.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and he’s atrocious. Cam wins games. Recency bias is strong with you.
I don’t think there is much difference between the two to be honest. I was just pointing out your stat not being enough to make the statement you made. Cut out Trubiskys rookie year and his record is 13-4. With his rookie year, he is 17-12. QBs don’t win games, teams do.

I want a better QB, but one positive thing about Trubisky is he usually is solid in crunch time.

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears are sticking with Trubisky for this year and next and that won't change and should not change.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think there is much difference between the two to be honest. I was just pointing out your stat not being enough to make the statement you made. Cut out Trubiskys rookie year and his record is 13-4. With his rookie year, he is 17-12. QBs don’t win games, teams do.

I want a better QB, but one positive thing about Trubisky is he usually is solid in crunch time.
Maybe in bear country qbs don’t win games. Because well it’s stink. But qbs absolutely can win games. Teams do too. But don’t tell me a qb can’t win the game.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears are sticking with Trubisky for this year and next and that won't change and should not change.
By every metric that rates a wh. It should. Advanced metrics among eligible qbs had trubs rated in the bottom 3 of starters, do this year too. Plug and play Mariota, dalton, Wel just about anyone.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By every metric that rates a wh. It should. Advanced metrics among eligible qbs had trubs rated in the bottom 3 of starters, do this year too. Plug and play Mariota, dalton, Wel just about anyone.
No thanks. We invested in this kid and will see it thru. Our Oline and play calling is the problem and changing QBs won't change our problems.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thanks. We invested in this kid and will see it thru. Our Oline and play calling is the problem and changing QBs won't change our problems.
That’s so nice of you! It’s almost like you don’t want to win super bowls! Because the rest of the team is there.
What was the issue last year? Play calling? Because play calling last year covered up the warts of your qb. That advanced metrics sniffed out.

Watson put up numbers with a shit line, so Did luck, good QBs can do it.

If he ever gets it, your core won’t be intact any longer.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe in bear country qbs don’t win games. Because well it’s stink. But qbs absolutely can win games. Teams do too. But don’t tell me a qb can’t win the game.
Dude, I’m all for a qb change, but Cam isn’t a game winner. He isn’t the answer for the bears. Good defenses will make him look silly.

That’s not even mentioning your stupid comment about norv turners offense being similar to Nagy’s. They aren’t even from the same coaching tree. Cam just wouldn’t fit. Foles would.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s so nice of you! It’s almost like you don’t want to win super bowls! Because the rest of the team is there.
What was the issue last year? Play calling? Because play calling last year covered up the warts of your qb. That advanced metrics sniffed out.

Watson put up numbers with a shit line, so Did luck, good QBs can do it.

If he ever gets it, your core won’t be intact any longer.
Our core is below age 25 and locked in. You don't throw away a young high draft pick over a bad game or two where the oline sucked the play calling sucked and he had no run support and none of the options available are better anyway. One thing Trubisky has proven is to be clutch. He flashes brilliance at times and just needs a little more playing time and help from his supporting cast. Who is gonna come in and do better with our Oline in shambles and no run game?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I’m all for a qb change, but Cam isn’t a game winner. He isn’t the answer for the bears. Good defenses will make him look silly.

That’s not even mentioning your stupid comment about norv turners offense being similar to Nagy’s. They aren’t even from the same coaching tree. Cam just wouldn’t fit. Foles would.
Oh I didn’t know u had to be from
A coaching tree, to use concepts.

I guess anyone in college using a spread or air raid attack HAS to be from the mike leach tree, yes?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our core is below age 25 and locked in. You don't throw away a young high draft pick over a bad game or two where the oline sucked the play calling sucked and he had no run support and none of the options available are better anyway. One thing Trubisky has proven is to be clutch. He flashes brilliance at times and just needs a little more playing time and help from his supporting cast. Who is gonna come in and do better with our Oline in shambles and no run game?
It’s not a bad game or two? WhAt are you seeing, that the rest of the world isn’t? Again? Advanced metrics LAST YEAR. So that’s 16 games ? Plus this year that more than 16 . That’s more than a few. Rate him in the 30+ in qualified qbs. Explain that.

also at times. Part of a run game being horrid, is horrid qb play. Shut the run down, dare you to beat them with the pass. It’s working

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I didn’t know u had to be from
A coaching tree, to use concepts.

I guess anyone in college using a spread or air raid attack HAS to be from the mike leach tree, yes?
It’s a lot different. Pro offenses are a lot more detailed than college offenses.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they can’t have similarities? Right? Impossible.....
Sure, they can. But A QB going from one offense stemming from Andy Reid to another will be much easier to plug and play. It’s a mid season trade that makes sense. Taking Cam who has no experience in a Andy Reid offense will take time to get the nuance down. Nagy said it takes roughly five years to get a QB to understand the offense. Even if cam is able to plug and play this season, which he won’t be, he still struggles with the exact same things Trubisky does.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, they can. But A QB going from one offense stemming from Andy Reid to another will be much easier to plug and play. It’s a mid season trade that makes sense. Taking Cam who has no experience in a Andy Reid offense will take time to get the nuance down. Nagy said it takes roughly five years to get a QB to understand the offense. Even if cam is able to plug and play this season, which he won’t be, he still struggles with the exact same things Trubisky does.
Fair enough point