• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN names Garrett as 3rd worst coach in NFL

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone really surprised at this? I don't know WHY Jerrah is so in love with this guy. He was terrible as an OC, and even worse so far as a HC.

Team consistently underachieves. Consistently is one of the league leaders in penalties. Consistently refuses to run the ball. Rookies and draftees RARELY improve to any discernable level outside of top picks. All these are indictments on the HC.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone really surprised at this? I don't know WHY Jerrah is so in love with this guy. He was terrible as an OC, and even worse so far as a HC.

Team consistently underachieves. Consistently is one of the league leaders in penalties. Consistently refuses to run the ball. Rookies and draftees RARELY improve to any discernable level outside of top picks. All these are indictments on the HC.

:10::agree::lol:

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who are the other worst coaches ?

I can't find the article...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well you covered the fact play calling sucks & I will add we are one of the most predictable offenses before a play in the league.
& lets not forget his inability of game/clock management

guess whoever is rated below him wont finish the season (who are they?)

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because he says those magic words Jerry loves hearing: "Yes, Jerry. You're the boss. We'll do it your way."

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are the other worst coaches ?

I can't find the article...

The worst coach ranked by the experts was Raiders head coach Dennis Allen who is entering his third year with the team. The rest of the bottom five are Browns coach Mike Pettine, Cowboys coach Jason Garrett, Dolphins coach Joe Philbin and Bills coach Doug Marrone.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst coach ranked by the experts was Raiders head coach Dennis Allen who is entering his third year with the team. The rest of the bottom five are Browns coach Mike Pettine, Cowboys coach Jason Garrett, Dolphins coach Joe Philbin and Bills coach Doug Marrone.

I thought it was a mistake to keep Dennis Allen after last season.

But, credit to Raiders GM, they went out and brought in a ton of established free agents, so I think the Raiders are instantly improved.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you covered the fact play calling sucks & I will add we are one of the most predictable offenses before a play in the league.
& lets not forget his inability of game/clock management

guess whoever is rated below him wont finish the season (who are they?)

Lets not forget he has NO IDEA how to use his personnel either

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not forget he has NO IDEA how to use his personnel either

That falls on Jerry as well.

Jerry basically handed Garrett a tricycle with two wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would any real head coach be willing to take the job knowing JJ is going to undermine you and make horrible personnel decisions? They'll need to find a young guy who is good and spends a couple of years there before getting fed up with JJ and then repeat

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would any real head coach be willing to take the job knowing JJ is going to undermine you and make horrible personnel decisions? They'll need to find a young guy who is good and spends a couple of years there before getting fed up with JJ and then repeat

Even the Tuna didn't last ... not that he was a great coach, but he did know player personnel ...

as for the article ... :noidea: ... I mean ... it is ESPN and they have been known to hire the likes of Skip Bayless and ... you know ... I'll just leave it at that ... lol

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett needs to improve, but 3rd worst in the league? I don't agree with that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take the other side. Somehow the guy has managed to go 29 -27 in his tenure. Sure he has made mistakes but who hasn't. It's a stupid list that they made up in which they have nothing else to talk about. Yes I have always been Pro Garrett. I will remain that way as well. The guy was playing for a home playoff game last yr in the last game of the season with a backup Qb and injuries all through the DEfense. If JJ is as bad as they say as a GM, somehow they have managed to be in games that matter at the end. I will gladly roll with GArrett. They say he is 30th. I say he is top 10. Yes that's my an opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back Pday. Now shred my previous post, but still glad to see you back.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same stagnant offense that everyone figured out how to beat in december 2007. Horrible clock management every year. Running the ball while protecting a big lead has been an issue. No common sense. Players like heath. We also have a punter with s weak leg and he never bails out the offense when punting out of endzone. Always losing field position battle. Garrett sucks and is jertahs fav puppet

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back Pday. Now shred my previous post, but still glad to see you back.

I'll do it for him. 29 was wrong in the original article, but top 10? Come on, that's just as bad.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take the other side. Somehow the guy has managed to go 29 -27 in his tenure. Sure he has made mistakes but who hasn't. It's a stupid list that they made up in which they have nothing else to talk about. Yes I have always been Pro Garrett. I will remain that way as well. The guy was playing for a home playoff game last yr in the last game of the season with a backup Qb and injuries all through the DEfense. If JJ is as bad as they say as a GM, somehow they have managed to be in games that matter at the end. I will gladly roll with GArrett. They say he is 30th. I say he is top 10. Yes that's my an opinion.

Well I defintely say that makes you pro garrett!!! :shocked: