• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Commissioner Question?

Doctor L

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On ESPN, is there any way to insert a player into a particular draft round like on Yahoo? I am not seeing the option to be able to do that. So for example, if I wanted to insert a guy like T.Y. Hilton into a player's 7th round draft slot, is there any way that would allow for me to do this?

Doctor L

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nevermind on the first question. Let me ask a new one.

If you are doing an ESPN draft, can the commish pause the draft, and make a pick on behalf of somebody several rounds in advance? I know as Commish you can pause a draft and make a pick on behalf of somebody, but if I wanted to pause the draft and insert a player into somebody's last round draft slot at the beginning of the draft, would I be able to do this?

I know with Yahoo you can do this prior to the draft but I wanted to insert a keeper into a last round draft slot for a member of the league on ESPN.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nevermind on the first question. Let me ask a new one.

If you are doing an ESPN draft, can the commish pause the draft, and make a pick on behalf of somebody several rounds in advance? I know as Commish you can pause a draft and make a pick on behalf of somebody, but if I wanted to pause the draft and insert a player into somebody's last round draft slot at the beginning of the draft, would I be able to do this?

I know with Yahoo you can do this prior to the draft but I wanted to insert a keeper into a last round draft slot for a member of the league on ESPN.

I'm not aware of a way to do that. Why do you need to do this in the first place? If its a keeper league why isnt this other team simply declaring him as a keeper?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree w/ Zepi, never heard of that option for the LM on ESPN.
Call the ESPN 1-800 help line. They really are helpful.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
call espn, i treid to do that and couldnt figure it out