• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Entire Kansas State football team on alert to boycott.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know when equality started
Civil-rights-protestors-a-010.jpg

6920.jpg

anti-civil-rights-protest-washington-usa-shutterstock-editorial-6618033a.jpg
When the Fresh Prince moved to Bel Air, you stupid nugget.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well nothings perfect. I can tell a friend dont be an asshole but if we're in a bar and some guy comes up to him says hey asshole hes gonna have a different reaction. At some point you need to know that it was used to demean and put down blacks and it still is when used in certain situations. There's a history there with that word.
Just like if some friends say beaner to me in jest I'm gonna laugh. Some guy who doesn't know me calls me that we're gonna have a problem.

lol

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually nothing is going to happen to the kid. No disciplinary action( so when were you born?) But eyes have been opened.

https://twitter.com/coachbruceweber

I went into education to not only help provide opportunities but to help bring about a better world. We all seek to end racism and implement change for all. I’m committed to listening and helping our players make K-State an even more special place. Black Lives Matter.

Bullshit. You can't even spell grateful. Clown. The First Ammendment protects tasteless jokes like the one that has you all woke.

The thing that you advocate will eventually come back and kick you in your tiny dick. Phantom marine, indeed.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing in that tweet was actually racist.

Tasteless sure.

inappropriate. But nothing actually racist.

Let the kids sit out then

Those kids actually generate revenue for the school though. The other piece of shit is just a drain. It’s pretty clear what the decision will be. They’ll cut and run on the little Nazi.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those kids actually generate revenue for the school though. The other piece of shit is just a drain. It’s pretty clear what the decision will be. They’ll cut and run on the little Nazi.
Fentanyl destroys lives. Black lives, white lives, purple lives, green lives. Why do you attack the kid instead of attacking this Chinese manufactured drug sold into the black community to kill them?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fentanyl destroys lives. Black lives, white lives, purple lives, green lives. Why do you attack the kid instead of attacking this Chinese manufactured drug sold into the black community to kill them?

I didn’t attack anybody. Kansas St virgin is a Nazi.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you sell Fentanyl to George Floyd?

Why do you care?

he’s just a liberal npc.

this is just part of their virtue signaling process

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. You can't even spell grateful. Clown. The First Ammendment protects tasteless jokes like the one that has you all woke.

The thing that you advocate will eventually come back and kick you in your tiny dick. Phantom marine, indeed.

LOL. You'd think a guy putting down someone for spelling on a message board would at least check his spelling before hitting send.
And the first amendment means the government cannot prosecute you for that. It doesn't free you from consequences. Maybe you should have listened in high school a bit more and then you wouldn't look like an idiot here.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well nothings perfect. I can tell a friend dont be an asshole but if we're in a bar and some guy comes up to him says hey asshole hes gonna have a different reaction. At some point you need to know that it was used to demean and put down blacks and it still is when used in certain situations. There's a history there with that word.
Just like if some friends say beaner to me in jest I'm gonna laugh. Some guy who doesn't know me calls me that we're gonna have a problem.
Wait ,I thought the current move in the country is to get rid of offensive history.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You'd think a guy putting down someone for spelling on a message board would at least check his spelling before hitting send.
And the first amendment means the government cannot prosecute you for that. It doesn't free you from consequences. Maybe you should have listened in high school a bit more and then you wouldn't look like an idiot here.

Yes, but if the consequences come from a public, federally funded University, that University is now libel.
KSU will pay out its ass to that kid.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's unfortunate. In my defense, I was drunk. I'm not the one who went into educating. You're still a clown, however.

And yes this young man is not exempt from difficulties he will go through because of his tweet. Your view on the First Amendment is wider than just not being prosecuted, educator. Clown.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Happy Independence day clown Marine.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but if the consequences come from a public, federally funded University, that University is now libel.
KSU will pay out its ass to that kid.

Consequences will follow this guy around for the rest of his life. The University doesn't and probably wont do anything to him. he's fucked up his own life. Dude will probably change his name in a year or so.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's unfortunate. In my defense, I was drunk. I'm not the one who went into educating. You're still a clown, however.

And yes this young man is not exempt from difficulties he will go through because of his tweet. Your view on the First Amendment is wider than just not being prosecuted, educator. Clown.

You turn into a message board spelling hall monitor when you drink? LOL. And you have the nerve to call others clown? LOL. That's some funny shit.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consequences will follow this guy around for the rest of his life. The University doesn't and probably wont do anything to him. he's fucked up his own life. Dude will probably change his name in a year or so.

Depends on where he moves to, and what career he has.

If he lives where I live, nobody would say a word to him.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll change it to Adolf, grow a neat mustache and enter politics.