• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Entire Kansas State football team on alert to boycott.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact you think that shows stupidity.
Quite the contrary

White person drives around playing music with racial epitaphs backed by fiddles its deemed racially offensive. Black person drives around playing music with racial epitaphs but to a hip hop beat its socially accepted.

The language is still offensive....

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the contrary

White person drives around playing music with racial epitaphs backed by fiddles its deemed racially offensive. Black person drives around playing music with racial epitaphs but to a hip hop beat its socially accepted.

ahh the classic "well they say it, why not us?!" take

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This probably should have been posted in the political Forum knowing where it was going to head

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Kid is trash per other stuff that has come out and confirmed it.

2. I’m fine with the policy the players are advocating for but it should apply to all students and faculty.

That means anyone talking derogatory shit about any race gets the same treatment.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite the contrary

Nice . You really are that stupid. lol. You defend and equate actual racism with your rap lyrics BS.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead it would be an honor coming for someone who's still using the "what about rap music" excuse. LOL

Here's the problem as explained to me by a black friend who doesn't allow her kids to use the n-word and why she thinks that it shouldn't be used in music.

Black kid is walking along rapping a song that has the n-word in it because he likes the song, no problem.

White kid who happens to like rap music is walking along rapping the same lyrics to the same song for the same reason, is taking a chance on getting his ass kicked depending on where he is.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the problem as explained to me by a black friend who doesn't allow her kids to use the n-word and why she thinks that it shouldn't be used in music.

Black kid is walking along rapping a song that has the n-word in it because he likes the song, no problem.

White kid who happens to like rap music is walking along rapping the same lyrics to the same song for the same reason, is taking a chance on getting his ass kicked depending on where he is.

Well nothings perfect. I can tell a friend dont be an asshole but if we're in a bar and some guy comes up to him says hey asshole hes gonna have a different reaction. At some point you need to know that it was used to demean and put down blacks and it still is when used in certain situations. There's a history there with that word.
Just like if some friends say beaner to me in jest I'm gonna laugh. Some guy who doesn't know me calls me that we're gonna have a problem.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it an excuse? Because its a certain genre is gets an excuse? Is that your game?

I'm not gonna argue with you about that. You are ignoring a couple hundred years about how people were treated and that word was used to put them down you want to bypass all that and talk about some guys using it in music and somehow were now at some equal level . You're conveniently ignoring the past. But hey there's a lot of that going around. People whining about wearing a face mask for 20 min to shop, people whining that they can't get a haircut. These are the same people who like to throw out "snowflake".

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well nothings perfect. I can tell a friend dont be an asshole but if we're in a bar and some guy comes up to him says hey asshole hes gonna have a different reaction. At some point you need to know that it was used to demean and put down blacks and it still is when used in certain situations. There's a history there with that word.
Just like if some friends say beaner to me in jest I'm gonna laugh. Some guy who doesn't know me calls me that we're gonna have a problem.
I lived on the border so long many of my hispanic friends refer to me as a "White Beaner".
91-OsXmVRIL._SY606_.jpg

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived on the border so long many of my hispanic friends refer to me as a "White Beaner".
91-OsXmVRIL._SY606_.jpg
How can you be mad at that. lol. Thats a term of endearment. Remember white chocolate the basketball player.