• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Enough about Von what about this upcoming game!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So since we did this last week I figured we would start the tradition of 3 bold predictions for the upcoming game. I'll start...

1) Peyton only throws for 330 yards and 4 touchdowns this week because we actually get the running game going and one of the 3 has a hundred yard game rushing the football with 2 rushing touchdowns this week.

2) The defense holds 2 of the Giants big 3 receivers under a hundred yards receiving this week. (All 3 had over a hundred last week)

3) We have a big Sylvester Williams sighting as he racks up 2 sacks in this game.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see your #3 happen.

My 3 will be:

1) Decker makes up for his crappy game last week with 7 catches for 144 and 2 TD's
2) DRC and Moore will combine for 3 picks
3) We'll hold the Giants to less than 60 yards on the ground (that's not too bold, I guess)

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same as last week, with the same caveat that I'm not too good at correctly predicting the future:

(1) Our RB's combine for over 130-yards rushing. How it is split among them I have no idea!
(2) Every time that Colquit punts, if he ever has to, he will nail it!
(3) Most important of all ... Broncos win!

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants front 4 can get pressure. But Manny Ramirez surprised me and played pretty well last Thursday.

I guess the Broncos thought so as well and gave him a 2 year contract extension.

I think if Romo can carve up the Giants secondary, Manning will throw for over 400 again against them.

I am not much on predictions, but I will say he will throw for anywhere from 375 - 425 and 3-4 TD's.

CJ Anderson practicing this week. I would love to see him get some touches.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants front 4 can get pressure. But Manny Ramirez surprised me and played pretty well last Thursday.

I guess the Broncos thought so as well and gave him a 2 year contract extension.

I think if Romo can carve up the Giants secondary, Manning will throw for over 400 again against them.

I am not much on predictions, but I will say he will throw for anywhere from 375 - 425 and 3-4 TD's.

CJ Anderson practicing this week. I would love to see him get some touches.

The Giants pass rush lost some bite, but they still have Pierre-Paul and Tuck. There are still questions in their secondary that Peyton will most certainly exploit.

Ramirez surprised me in the Ravens game. Maybe he's been in the wrong position all this time, or maybe Manning makes Centers better than they usually are. Don't know, but it's a pleasant surprise.

My bold prediction: Montee Ball breaks out w/ 120 yards and at least one TD.

And did anyone notice that Curtis Painter is STILL stuck behind Manning on the depth chart? :lol:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants pass rush lost some bite, but they still have Pierre-Paul and Tuck. There are still questions in their secondary that Peyton will most certainly exploit.

Ramirez surprised me in the Ravens game. Maybe he's been in the wrong position all this time, or maybe Manning makes Centers better than they usually are. Don't know, but it's a pleasant surprise.

My bold prediction: Montee Ball breaks out w/ 120 yards and at least one TD.

And did anyone notice that Curtis Painter is STILL stuck behind Manning on the depth chart? :lol:

Curtis Painter. He has made some pretty good money ot hold a clipboard for a long time.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There really are some players that a position switch really can benefit them. Just look at Myers for the Texans. As a guard he was just a back up but as a Center he became a Pro Bowl talent. Not saying Ramirez will become that but we don't need him to be. If he finishes middle of the pack for Centers then the Broncos are in great shape on the OL. He really did look pretty good against Ngata this last game. Gives me hope that he will be able to continue that success the rest of the season.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So since we did this last week I figured we would start the tradition of 3 bold predictions for the upcoming game. I'll start...

1) Peyton only throws for 330 yards and 4 touchdowns this week because we actually get the running game going and one of the 3 has a hundred yard game rushing the football with 2 rushing touchdowns this week.

2) The defense holds 2 of the Giants big 3 receivers under a hundred yards receiving this week. (All 3 had over a hundred last week)

3) We have a big Sylvester Williams sighting as he racks up 2 sacks in this game.
I think everything is "possible" but the "rb gaining 100+yds! :yahoo:cd! I do like the CJ Anderson sighting though:clap:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everything is "possible" but the "rb gaining 100+yds! :yahoo:cd! I do like the CJ Anderson sighting though:clap:

Although, CJ Anderson did practice this week, it was limited and he is listed as doubtful.

But I think in a few weeks we may get to see him get a few carries in a game.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Manning tbrows for 400 plus and 4 tds
2. S phillips gets another sack plus 2 from others
3. Welker gets at least 12 receptions this game