• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Enjoying Game of Zones?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This series has been fantastic for quite awhile...this season is no exception.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, its been terrific. I know its the final season but I don't want it to end

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pure gold. LMAO every time. Especially the Raps/Kawhi one and the Jimmy Butler one in Minny. There used to be an amazing nfl one as well a long time ago that was really well done. Can't remember what it was called but they did a hilarious one with Mcnabb, Reid and TO, so that gives you an idea of the time frame. Vid ends with Reid and Mcnabb dumping TO at the side of the road after driving him far away from Philly.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This era vs Dream Team should be quite enjoyable next week.

The show is perfectly in touch with what fans are talking about. The stuff that they have the Dream Team guys say in Game of Zones sounds exactly like what a lot of people say in here (e.g., that today's players are soft). And the stuff that they have today's players and coaches saying (e.g., comments about spacing) sound like what people say here, too. This episode is great.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the series finale. Brilliant.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm laughing my ass off but also super sad that its over.

At least they settled the '90s basketball vs. today's basketball debate in the finale.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least they settled the '90s basketball vs. today's basketball debate in the finale.

I guess, but whenever I do the Dream Team vs today's guys, I use the constraint that I can only use Americans, like it's an Olympic team facing the 92 Olympic team.

If you got to include everyone (Doncic, Giannis, Gobert) I think the new guys win pretty easily.

I mean:

MJ, Pippen, Malone, Stockton, Barkley, Ewing, Robinson, Drexler, Mullin, washed up Magic, a college kid, and the literal corpse of Bird

vs

LeBron, Curry, AD, KD, Harden, Doncic, Giannis, Kawhi, Gobert, Butler, Tatum, Jokic

That's not even close.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess, but whenever I do the Dream Team vs today's guys, I use the constraint that I can only use Americans, like it's an Olympic team facing the 92 Olympic team.

If you got to include everyone (Doncic, Giannis, Gobert) I think the new guys win pretty easily.

I mean:

MJ, Pippen, Malone, Stockton, Barkley, Ewing, Robinson, Drexler, Mullin, washed up Magic, a college kid, and the literal corpse of Bird

vs

LeBron, Curry, AD, KD, Harden, Doncic, Giannis, Kawhi, Gobert, Butler, Tatum, Jokic

That's not even close.

To be completely fair to the Dream Team, I think you have to consider what that team would do if they were all in their primes.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be completely fair to the Dream Team, I think you have to consider what that team would do if they were all in their primes.
I guess, then the modern guys get to be in theirs too (like LeBron). Also I forgot Embiid and Simmons. Not sure who I get rid of for them (Butler and Jokic or Gobert?)

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean:

vs

That's not even close.

In Game of Zones, the Dream Team players are all in their primes. And it's a competition of best from back then against best from today. Maybe Sabonis makes the Dream Team if you're drawing from the whole world? Put him in there over Laettner.

boarman1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the ending, Paul Pierce was the center for hate and criticism

We forgot Pierce was cold, and for Bleacher Report to back him up and to give him light at the end, it was truly spectacular

Wish we could have seen the fight more, especially with the different matchups