• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

End the Mini-Slump NOW.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We're 2-1-1 in our last 4, but it's obvious that any prolonged downturn at this point in the season would seriously crush our playoff aspirations.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What playoff aspirations? You seriously think this team would do anything once we got there? I'd rather miss the dance then go and fall on my face

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What playoff aspirations? You seriously think this team would do anything once we got there? I'd rather miss the dance then go and fall on my face

Thats foolish to say..if we could grab the 6th or 7th spot we could draw the Rags or the Caps in the 1st round.

I happen to think we matchup really well with both of those teams.

But to the OP , I agree , tomorrow is a very important game. Florida playing the second half of a back to back so who knows who they'll have in goal tomorrow. And after watching the Bruins game tonight I really dont feel that bad about the 6-1 whoopin last game. They are unstoppable right now.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thats foolish to say..if we could grab the 6th or 7th spot we could draw the Rags or the Caps in the 1st round.

I happen to think we matchup really well with both of those teams.

But to the OP , I agree , tomorrow is a very important game. Florida playing the second half of a back to back so who knows who they'll have in goal tomorrow. And after watching the Bruins game tonight I really dont feel that bad about the 6-1 whoopin last game. They are unstoppable right now.

Um, we match up terribly against the Rangers.