• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

End of cheerleaders in the nfl?

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so it's put out or get out from the nfl

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well, will soon be just a bunch of feminine men prancing around anyway. Every year the Eagles add more and more male cheerleaders.
Sad isn't it.......

DirtyScaredEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what's funny. These people are wanting to get rid of it thinking they are helping a woman's cause by getting rid of the jobs of a bunch of women.
in the case of the Bills, they had a cheerleading squad for a number of years, referred to as the "Jills".

The Jills at some point became a separate corporate entity, and the Bills/attorneys decided to treat the Jills as "independent contractors", as opposed to employees. This eventually created issues involving the # of hours Jills were required to attend specific events. The Jills went to court and the court ruled they had to be considered employees and paid minimum wage for any "required" hourly activity. The Bills in response cancelled the Jills/cheerleading entirely.

So the Bills organization essentially decided to cancel cheerleading vs. paying them minimum wage.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the case of the Bills, they had a cheerleading squad for a number of years, referred to as the "Jills".

The Jills at some point became a separate corporate entity, and the Bills/attorneys decided to treat the Jills as "independent contractors", as opposed to employees. This eventually created issues involving the # of hours Jills were required to attend specific events. The Jills went to court and the court ruled they had to be considered employees and paid minimum wage for any "required" hourly activity. The Bills in response cancelled the Jills/cheerleading entirely.

So the Bills organization essentially decided to cancel cheerleading vs. paying them minimum wage.
I dont believe the Cowboys cheerleaders are apart of the Dallas Cowboys either. They are or atleast were a separate entity.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well, will soon be just a bunch of feminine men prancing around anyway. Every year the Eagles add more and more male cheerleaders.
To the team by the looks of it

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coincidentally, the case I mentioned above just got resolved a few days ago.

per an agreement with the Bills, the Jills were being managed by a local radio station. When the corporate owners of that station filed for bankruptcy, the Jills case got delayed for years.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always forget that there cheerleaders in football

Hey now!

I remember watching a Seahawks game and a cheerleader popped out. It went to commercial quick but my Dad looked over at me and screamed: "DID YOU SEE WHAT I JUST DID?!" And I was like, "Hell yah." And he laughed and was like, "Get us a beer."

Was one of my fondest memories and a moment where we truly connected.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... they should just go topless or yes, let's can em'.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now!

I remember watching a Seahawks game and a cheerleader popped out. It went to commercial quick but my Dad looked over at me and screamed: "DID YOU SEE WHAT I JUST DID?!" And I was like, "Hell yah." And he laughed and was like, "Get us a beer."

Was one of my fondest memories and a moment where we truly connected.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... they should just go topless or yes, let's can em'.
1646527542282.gif

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3