• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Encouraging piece on Wolfe

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolfe Looking Healthy, Strong

Really hope that Wolfe is able to play at the level he showed glimpses of before his health problems. Can't wait to see how strong our defense is this year. I'm admittedly a homer who is prone to undue enthusiasm, but I really think that we will field a special team this year!

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping the 2014 Broncos become a similar team to that buzzsaw the 49ers fielded in 1989........

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always love to read on Wolfe. The guy is one of those who just works his butt off every day. He isn't the most talented but I can promise you he will work just as hard or harder than most other DL players in the league. I mean there are some that would have thought about retirement after what he went through last year and for him all he wants to do is go hit people on the field. Really going to be rooting for this guy to have a big year.

Really for the Broncos this year it comes down to health again. Manning can carry them to the playoffs pretty much by himself. Us having the talent around him come playoff time though is what can make the difference and get us over the top. This is why every day when I open up to see the thoughts and comments on training camp I keep waiting to read of some player being carted off the field. Thankfully that has not happened so far. The team really took a huge chance yesterday playing in the monsoon. If it wasn't for the limited number of practices in front of fans I honestly think they would have called yesterdays practice because that was the team really taking a huge chance. They were talking about it on Bronco Radio last night in they couldn't believe they would do that but it just goes to show how much the fans mean to this team.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always love to read on Wolfe. The guy is one of those who just works his butt off every day. He isn't the most talented but I can promise you he will work just as hard or harder than most other DL players in the league. I mean there are some that would have thought about retirement after what he went through last year and for him all he wants to do is go hit people on the field. Really going to be rooting for this guy to have a big year.

Really for the Broncos this year it comes down to health again. Manning can carry them to the playoffs pretty much by himself. Us having the talent around him come playoff time though is what can make the difference and get us over the top. This is why every day when I open up to see the thoughts and comments on training camp I keep waiting to read of some player being carted off the field. Thankfully that has not happened so far. The team really took a huge chance yesterday playing in the monsoon. If it wasn't for the limited number of practices in front of fans I honestly think they would have called yesterdays practice because that was the team really taking a huge chance. They were talking about it on Bronco Radio last night in they couldn't believe they would do that but it just goes to show how much the
fans mean to this team.
I agree cd that Manning and the wrs and a avg run game can get Denver thru their afc opponents but in order to get thru their Nfc schedule,etc they better have a strong running game and that D better be able to go smash mouth with those teams in order to claim another afc title. I know Denver will be able to run ball effectively with the threat of Manning and those wrs vs lesser teams but if they don`t run the ball well vs those nfc west teams,they will rear their heads back and attack with pass rush and tight bump coverage on those wrs and create major probs for Manning and that offense. I hope what I`ve been hearing as far as more emphasis on run game and more physicality on the Oline and the D comes to reality. That`s what,IMO its going to take to not just get to SB again, but win it. Of course staying healthy,the additions on the FA and the imergence of the 2nd and 3rd yr players and those coming back from injuries, play a major part as well. I really don`t care if Denver avg 14pts a game as long as their opponents only avg 7 :)

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree cd that Manning and the wrs and a avg run game can get Denver thru their afc opponents but in order to get thru their Nfc schedule,etc they better have a strong running game and that D better be able to go smash mouth with those teams in order to claim another afc title. I know Denver will be able to run ball effectively with the threat of Manning and those wrs vs lesser teams but if they don`t run the ball well vs those nfc west teams,they will rear their heads back and attack with pass rush and tight bump coverage on those wrs and create major probs for Manning and that offense. I hope what I`ve been hearing as far as more emphasis on run game and more physicality on the Oline and the D comes to reality. That`s what,IMO its going to take to not just get to SB again, but win it. Of course staying healthy,the additions on the FA and the imergence of the 2nd and 3rd yr players and those coming back from injuries, play a major part as well. I really don`t care if Denver avg 14pts a game as long as their opponents only avg 7 :)

I'm hoping Denver averages 28 points per game while their opponents average 7 :whistle:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Randymon I was more commenting towards the idea that Manning is good enough to get us to the playoffs. He is not enough though to win us the Super Bowl which is the ultimate goal. You are right in order for that to happen we are going to have to develop at least the threat of a run game (Seattle did not respect our run game at all in the Super Bowl and with good reason) and our OL is going to have to match up against those more physical Defensive Lines we will face. Thankfully this year for training camp we have a much better DL for them to compete against. The OL is getting beat quite often in training camp but to me this is a good thing to let them know they can't just coast this year and know Manning gets rid of the football quickly. They are being pushed to be better. Plus throw in next week I think it is the Texans come to town so they will have to face Watt and Clowney on a daily basis.