• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eliminated from the Playoffs

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones had his good and bad moments like most rookies. He also did not have the luxury of playing just one position, he was asked to do a lot for a rookie. I think he shows a lot of promise.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo was supposed to be #3 this year. IMO he played well enough to be a #3 next year. Jones has showed some nice skills but also has had many poor plays that somehow don't seem to be discussed. But, when you throw a rookie to the wolves and ask him to learn a bunch of different positions that is to be expected. I hope Scandrick comes back healthy. I think with a starting caliber corner thrown into the mix and Carr kicked to the curb the secondary can be OK - pass rush should improve a little next year one way or another.
Claiborne is always hurt, gets too many penalties, and makes no plays. I'll pass.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prince from the Giants is an FA I think. Janoris Jenkins, who Heargraves reminded me a ton of in college should be. Not sure if they are perceived to be any better than Mo though

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get rid of both CArr and Mo, that means we would need 3 CBs in the draft or through FA. I know Mitchell got the pick but I'm not gonna get too high on him. I never think rebuild though. I want Super Bowl.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prince from the Giants is an FA I think. Janoris Jenkins, who Heargraves reminded me a ton of in college should be. Not sure if they are perceived to be any better than Mo though
I think Prince is no better than Mo. He gets beat pretty regularly. I hope the Giants keep him for exactly that reason.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everson Walls was on the local radio two days ago talking about Jones. He said all corners get beat but the play the Jets made Saturday was pure Wilcox cause of the coverage they were in. Walls said the biggest problem all season was communications and mainly between the safety's.

Growing pains for sure but Jones flashed his skills and hopefully make him the free safety and draft another top end corner. Time for Carr to go
Wilcox and Carr would not be missed.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claiborne is always hurt, gets too many penalties, and makes no plays. I'll pass.
Not a great player but a fine #3 IMO. Wouldn't want to see him starting, but no issue with him on the team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Prince a lot, but I don't see us bringing in a FA CB. I guess if we let Hardy go we get one decent player, but with the $ CBs get does that mean restructuring Romo again? I pray the team has finally seen the light on the albatross that contract is becoming because of all these restructures...anyway, Giants may need him even more than us. So not sure they are going to let him go