• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Elder Scrolls Online

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard drive? Did you try a comlete uninstall? Very odd for sure
Yeah a few times. I need to find another Bethesda game to see if that runs. It's not my PC either it's more then sufficient.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pissed I really like ESO had the + membership made my first ever healer and was rocking it in Vet Mode
You should give it another shot, I Kno I put mine on my hybrid drive because of patching instead of my ssd

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah a few times. I need to find another Bethesda game to see if that runs. It's not my PC either it's more then sufficient.
You were able to get the game in the first place and that installs the same as the patches essentially. The only thing I could think of is a work around I used for ultima online back in the day using multiple computers would patch on the one and copy game over to the one having issues it worked lol

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were able to get the game in the first place and that installs the same as the patches essentially. The only thing I could think of is a work around I used for ultima online back in the day using multiple computers would patch on the one and copy game over to the one having issues it worked lol
Yeah I am not tech savvy that was my kids job until he moved out. So I am at the Mercy of tech support who tends to assume the user is tech savy. Nightmare. And you can't talk to a human all support is done through emails.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am not tech savvy that was my kids job until he moved out. So I am at the Mercy of tech support who tends to assume the user is tech savy. Nightmare. And you can't talk to a human all support is done through emails.
Yea... i would say if you had no problem downloading the first time, its not your internet. That is why i said Hard Drive :D I usually game off a SSD but for some games like TESO i put it on a larger hybrid drive as the timing is very comparable.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea... i would say if you had no problem downloading the first time, its not your internet. That is why i said Hard Drive :D I usually game off a SSD but for some games like TESO i put it on a larger hybrid drive as the timing is very comparable.
I have a 2TB External I guess I could see if it would run off that.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a 2TB External I guess I could see if it would run off that.
Is it at least USB 3.0? if so it should run smooth enough to at least see if maybe the hard drive is the limiting factor, then you can tell your kid to upgrade ya internally with a faster bigger drive if it is :D

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it at least USB 3.0? if so it should run smooth enough to at least see if maybe the hard drive is the limiting factor, then you can tell your kid to upgrade ya internally with a faster bigger drive if it is :D
Mehh we'll see

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife and I played ESO a lot together a few years ago (on PS4 when it went free-to-play). Got through all the original game maps and faction quest lines up to Craglorn. Didn't buy any DLC for it. We briefly picked it up again a few months ago and quickly realized you pretty much have to get the DLCs to do much of anything going forward, so we jettisoned it.

Maybe sometime down the road if the DLCs are on a super-sale we might revisit the game. Otherwise we're content cooperatively playing other games.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a refund on ESO... didnt like it... Then got Atlas and Jurassic Park sim type game...