• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MVP of the team, Kyrie, saved the Cavs tonight.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Lebron saves the team the 99% of the time. I knew people would say something. Kyrie is fucking clutch and always steps up when he is needed but he isnt Lebron.
And Pau isn't Kobe, but I remember quite a few times when he completely saved Kobe's bacon. Doesn't make Kobe any less of a legend, it's just a fact that it happened

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're doing nothing but fishing for attention by saying stupid crap. You've been doing it all day.

Give it a rest.

They have an ignore option here.
Instead you are giving him the attention you claim he's fishing for.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crowder had 18, 8 and 4.....was 6 of 12 from the field, 4 of 7 from 3, and 2/2 from the free throw line- and guarded LeBron.

I dont think hes a world-beater but i seriously have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.
Good post. I've noticed that Crowder is a common whipping boy in message board discussion... when folks look at the C's roster, that's where an upgrade is often called for.

It's ridiculous. Crowder is quality NBA player who can guard multiple positions, play tough, provide leadership and nail 3's at a good clip. He's no superstar, but I guarantee any NBA team would love to have him.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavaliers shooting guard J.R. Smith and his wife took their daughter -- who was born five months premature -- home from the hospital Tuesday.

Smith's daughter Dakota was born in January and has been at the neonatal intensive care unit at Hillcrest Hospital in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, since then.

Dakota weighed one pound at birth and now weighs 7 pounds, 5 ounces.

Smith has chronicled her growth on social media, posting a photo of himself holding her for the first time, and photos of his other two daughters visiting their sister.

In February, he wrote "Today is one of the greatest days of my life. Today I get to hold my youngest for the first time! GOD is GREAT! #DakotaStrong" and posted a photo with tiny Dakota.

This is awesome.

Posted that before the game......you're late.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post. I've noticed that Crowder is a common whipping boy in message board discussion... when folks look at the C's roster, that's where an upgrade is often called for.

It's ridiculous. Crowder is quality NBA player who can guard multiple positions, play tough, provide leadership and nail 3's at a good clip. He's no superstar, but I guarantee any NBA team would love to have him.

And if I'm not mistaken, his current salary is very cheap. You're right. Any team would love to have him. He's a jack of all trades type who doesn't do anything great, but he does a lot of things well.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if I'm not mistaken, his current salary is very cheapl.
Yep. Very friendly contract.

I was talking with some Knicks fans earlier in the season who wanted trade Melo to Boston for the Nets pick, Crowder and change. I told them I wouldn't want to trade Crowder for Melo straight up. They tore into me like idiots.

Gimme the tough, team, glue guy in Crowder at a reasonable price over the overpriced star Melo any day.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted that before the game......you're late.

Then it was for others like me who missed it.
You dont think I actually go back and read every old post made here?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was talking with some Knicks fans earlier in the season who wanted trade Melo to Boston for the Nets pick, Crowder and change. I told them I wouldn't want to trade Crowder for Melo straight up. They tore into me like idiots.

Gimme the tough, team, glue guy in Crowder at a reasonable price over the overpriced star Melo any day.

Exactly.
Its better money spent to have multiple players like that vs dishing out a max to some 3rd tier player who eats up your cap.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq goes to the " no ring " well to much.

If he says it every time he and Chuck disagrees, it loses it's effectiveness.

* wonders if that's because my Team is also ringless*

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavaliers shooting guard J.R. Smith and his wife took their daughter -- who was born five months premature -- home from the hospital Tuesday.

Smith's daughter Dakota was born in January and has been at the neonatal intensive care unit at Hillcrest Hospital in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, since then.

Dakota weighed one pound at birth and now weighs 7 pounds, 5 ounces.

Smith has chronicled her growth on social media, posting a photo of himself holding her for the first time, and photos of his other two daughters visiting their sister.

In February, he wrote "Today is one of the greatest days of my life. Today I get to hold my youngest for the first time! GOD is GREAT! #DakotaStrong" and posted a photo with tiny Dakota.

This is awesome.
#Blessed

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....as I said in the other thread which pissed everyone off. Cavs don't even need Lebron to make the finals. As usual I was right

He had 34,5 and 6.

Lmfao!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And if you believe in advanced statistics, the current Melo isn't a valuable player at all. Melo for his career does not have impressive advanced statistics.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shouldn't be brought up at all if it's merely to rub Barkley's face in it. Very few times where it would be relevant to the conversation.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well my Mavs did win an NBA Championship. I guess that was just a fart in the wind.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't be brought up at all if it's merely to rub Barkley's face in it. Very few times where it would be relevant to the conversation.
They were just talking smack.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats to the Cavs for taking care of business. Excellent work...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

yes, i congratulated the Cavs...

...(because LeClown can't be 3-5 if he doesn't make it back to the finals)...:heh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats to the Cavs for taking care of business. Excellent work...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

yes, i congratulated the Cavs...

...(because LeClown can't be 3-5 if he doesn't make it back to the finals)...:heh:

It's better than losing in any round before. Fact. But you understand this...I think :scratch: