• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: 1) Milwaukee Bucks vs 2) Toronto Raptors

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm being a Prisoner of the Moment, I guess, but anyone still think this Bucks team is far better than last year's Cavs?

Yeah, I get this Raptor team is better but Cavs blew their doors off. I think many focused too much on supporting casts and forgot that Lebron fellow was pretty good and factored in the discussion.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptors know how to make plays down the stretch of games, Bucks haven't figured it out. Good game by the Raptors and last night should seal the deal for them

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptors know how to make plays down the stretch of games, Bucks haven't figured it out. Good game by the Raptors and last night should seal the deal for them
One would think, but who knows the way this series is going?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you're attacking Kawhi or not, but not sure how SA was all in for Kawhi given that they clearly didn't value his long-term health given that some of the Spurs players started attacking him publicly. Also, I wouldn't call Kawhi a role player given his time in SA given that he was the Finals MVP in 14.

I'm making fun of people commenting on the softball question. What do you think she's going to ask him? Something serious?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm being a Prisoner of the Moment, I guess, but anyone still think this Bucks team is far better than last year's Cavs?

Yeah, I get this Raptor team is better but Cavs blew their doors off. I think many focused too much on supporting casts and forgot that Lebron fellow was pretty good and factored in the discussion.
Did anybody actually think that? I wasn't around here much pre-playoffs but that was nuts to begin with.

If Lebron and his Lakers were 1) in the east, 2) at full health and 3) not completely demoralized by Lebron trying to trade them all they'd probably be headed to the final. King still the King.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously what the Cavs team had over them was the experience but this Toronto team is pretty damn good too and Kawhi is playing like the best player in the game. Lebron vs Kawhi would have been a battle and they are strong defensively. It was close but both talented teams

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anybody actually think that? I wasn't around here much pre-playoffs but that was nuts to begin with.

If Lebron and his Lakers were 1) in the east, 2) at full health and 3) not completely demoralized by Lebron trying to trade them all they'd probably be headed to the final. King still the King.
Most thought this Bucks team is better.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think both aren't better than the cavs , imo

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think there's more pressure on Toronto than the Bucks on Saturday night.

Let's be honest, we didn't expect the Bucks to have this kind of season back in October (and I'm sure they didn't either) so it won't be a big deal if they lose. They will look at it as a great year and come back next year better.

Toronto on the other hand got to look at it as a game 7. May be their only shot to make the finals because we have no clue what Kawhi will do come July 1st. Lose on Saturday, I don' think you win a game 7 in Milwaukee

I did say before the season that bucks would win 55 games and easily win 50 lol but didn't expect 60 though. I think Toronto closes this thing out I agree

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds lakers next year got bucks as the 2nd highest favorite to win the finals and the highest odds to take the east next year hmm

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bucks, no. I wasn't sold on them anyway.

This Raptors team with Kawhi is better than last years Cavs. The Cavs didn't blow the doors off of this Raptors team. This Raptors team has Kawhi as their best player. Last years team had DeRozan.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This Raptors team is WAY better than last year's. Kawhi is leading this team and putting them on his back when necessary. He (and Green) were traded for the "star" of last year's Raptors, Mr Midrange DeRozan, who failed for the Spurs instead this year. Siakam has really emerged, they added Marc Gasol, etc.
One would think, but who knows the way this series is going?

It's going to end in a Raptors victory, most likely on Saturday night. Giannis has been contained and nobody else is stepping up to make up the difference.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This Raptors team with Kawhi is better than last years Cavs. The Cavs didn't blow the doors off of this Raptors team. This Raptors team has Kawhi as their best player. Last years team had DeRozan.

Why aren't you sold on them? They had the best record, best player in the east, great coach. Deep team. They will be near the top next year too unlike Toronto when KD and Giannis are ruling the east

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Raptors team is WAY better than last year's. Kawhi is leading this team and putting them on his back when necessary. He (and Green) were traded for the "star" of last year's Raptors, Mr Midrange DeRozan, who failed for the Spurs instead this year. Siakam has really emerged, they added Marc Gasol, etc.

It's going to end in a Raptors victory, most likely on Saturday night. Giannis has been contained and nobody else is stepping up to make up the difference.
"way better"? Last year's team won 60+ and was the #1 seed. Only lost to Lebron and the Cavs who no one had beaten for 4 years in the East.

I think you lost sight of the discussion...was Cavs vs. Bucks not Toronto vs Toronto. Your last line shows why Cavs were better....Lebron could not be contained.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't agree, but a case can certainly be made for that.