• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: 1) Milwaukee Bucks vs 2) Toronto Raptors

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I believe that the Celtics were the unfortunate ones the way matchings turned out... They played the East finals a round earlier than they should and against the wrong team... They would have taken out either the Sixers, or the Raps...

Worst thing, it may affect their future as they may decide on a rebuilt before its time... If I was to decide for the Celtics F.O., I would first wait till the ECF is over and if it's a sweep for the Bucks or 4-1 after a 3-0 start (which it will be IMO), I would revise my future policies...

Bucks, Raptors, Sixers...I don't think it would have mattered. There was clearly something wrong internally with that team.

Player for player, they are probably the most talented team in the East. But something wasn't right and they clearly couldn't put it aside enough to play as a team.

I don't know if they need to rebuild just yet. This is supposed to be where they start to reap the rewards of the rebuild they just went through.

But they definitely have some decisions to make. Kyrie likely makes the decision on whether or not to keep him, for them because he's probably gone.

But do they want to try to trade for AD or someone else?

Do they want to try to add a complimentary piece or 2 via FA and/or a minor trade?

Or do they think Kyrie was the problem and run it back with basically the same group as last year, only with a healthy Hayward?

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 2 tonight, have to wonder if Toronto keeps the lead this game. I think they do and head back to Toronto tied 1-1.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks, Raptors, Sixers...I don't think it would have mattered. There was clearly something wrong internally with that team.

Was there? Or is it that they played against a team that everybody (even now) keeps under estimating?

Player for player, they are probably the most talented team in the East. But something wasn't right and they clearly couldn't put it aside enough to play as a team.

Why does it have to be their fault and not that "player for player they are far worst than the Bucks" (as both the Sixers and the Raps also are)... is it because (as you said) you believe that player for player they are better? Did it ever crossed your mind that you "eat" what is marketed to you better from the press, than being able to have some basketball IQ and have the right conclusions... I mean, I bet that if I would ask you about Ball, Ingram or Kuzma last summer, you would tell me "they're gonna be All Stars for sure in a couple of years"... Then I would and you would be offended...

I don't know if they need to rebuild just yet. This is supposed to be where they start to reap the rewards of the rebuild they just went through.

But they definitely have some decisions to make. Kyrie likely makes the decision on whether or not to keep him, for them because he's probably gone.
No you don't know...

But do they want to try to trade for AD or someone else?
What AD? AD isn't on the market... The Pels are not trading him! You presume he is on the market, because you "eat" from the press all they want to "feed" you with... They sell you what you want to consume...

Do they want to try to add a complimentary piece or 2 via FA and/or a minor trade?

Or do they think Kyrie was the problem and run it back with basically the same group as last year, only with a healthy Hayward?

All they need to do is get rid of Hayward's and Hortford's contracts...

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, if one expects to see again 2/18 3pts made out of Bledsoe, Middleton and Mirotic having shot 6 each... I can ensure him that it will happen again after there will be two suns rising happens first...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great start for the Bucks.

9-0

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't over yet but this is why Toronto needed to win Game 1.

Milwaukee played poorly in that game and we all knew we were going to see a different Bucks team in game 2

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, if one expects to see again 2/18 3pts made out of Bledsoe, Middleton and Mirotic having shot 6 each... I can ensure him that it will happen again after there will be two suns rising happens first...

Come on man...you post this like you expect Lopez to get 30 every night...and we all know that probably won't happen either...

Reactions: GNG

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there? Or is it that they played against a team that everybody (even now) keeps under estimating?

Yes, there was.

Why does it have to be their fault and not that "player for player they are far worst than the Bucks" (as both the Sixers and the Raps also are)... is it because (as you said) you believe that player for player they are better?

Because player for player, they are more talented than anyone in the East. They lost because the Bucks played like a team and the Celtics played like individuals.

What AD? AD isn't on the market... The Pels are not trading him! You presume he is on the market, because you "eat" from the press all they want to "feed" you with... They sell you what you want to consume...

He's not on the market, because he can't be yet. The night of the draft lottery...after the Pels got the #1 pick, he said he still wanted to be traded. Unless Griffin manages to convince him to stay when they meet, he will be traded because Griffin isn't stupid enough to let him walk and get nothing in return.

Maybe Griffin can give him a great pitch and convince him to stay. But, as of right now, based on his own words, AD won't be re-signing with the Pels.

Reactions: DJ

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't over yet but this is why Toronto needed to win Game 1.

Milwaukee played poorly in that game and we all knew we were going to see a different Bucks team in game 2

Yep. Raptors may end up regretting that one getting away.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lopez has been a guy who averaged over 20/game a few times in his career

Scoring 29 points is not some fluke for a guy that is a career 17-18 points a game guy at 50% FG still in his absolute prime age of 31

It was BROOK not ROBIN.

Reactions: TJL

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks shook off the rust last game. This is what the Bucks would have look like the whole game last time if they didn't have that long layoff.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how the raptors win more than 1 game in this series

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to say.....the Bucks are balling.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how the raptors win more than 1 game in this series

I think they just need to score more points than the Bucks for a couple of games...unless they changed the rules recently

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised. Kawhi missed 22 games this season and the Bucks only beat them for the top seed by 2 games.

Chances are, if the Raptors have Kawhi for even 10 of those games, they have the #1 seed.

I am surprised.

Don't see how anybody could think Toronto is better than Milwaukee after watching the firsts 2 rounds
Of the playoffs and realizing MIL has gone court.

This is a fantastic team.