• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: 1) Milwaukee Bucks vs 2) Toronto Raptors

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I'm just saying, bucks struggled
You're just saying you're an idiot if the Bucks winning another game would shock you

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking to kill 5-6 hours, so maybe a good time to discuss Love and Klay again.

giphy.gif

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For tonight's game, Bucks will again start a "3 towers on the floor" line up, with Bledsoe (PG), Middleton (SG), Mirotic (SF), Giannis (PF) and Lopez (CF) on the floor... and Hill, Brogdon & Ilyasova coming from bench, with perhaps some minutes (but by far less than the rest 8 players) given to Connaughton too...

The changes in tactics are expected to be the following:
1. Ilyasova will take less minutes, rotated only at CF. Therefore there will be no more Ilyasova/Siakam match up on the floor, but only Ilyasova/Gasol.
2. Mirotic will take more minutes (off Ilyasova's time) and will be internally rotated at PF when Giannis takes breaths.
3. Giannis will spend some minutes playing CF
5. Middleton will be internally rotated at SG and SF
6. Brogdon will have increased minutes coming from bench playing SG, but for some of his minutes playing SF (!!!) too...
7. Hill will be rotated at PG/SG.
8. If Connaughton will be given minutes, it will be entirely playing SF on a role to guard Kwahi.
9. Mirotic will guard Green but will get some minutes guarding Siakam too.
10. For the time that both Middleton and Brogdon are on the floor, Middleton will guard Green and Brogdon will guard Kwahi.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a tidbit on this morning's news that, coming into this series, the Bucks were the underdog.

A bit surprised at that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very surprising

I'm not surprised. Kawhi missed 22 games this season and the Bucks only beat them for the top seed by 2 games.

Chances are, if the Raptors have Kawhi for even 10 of those games, they have the #1 seed.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised. Kawhi missed 22 games this season and the Bucks only beat them for the top seed by 2 games.

Chances are, if the Raptors have Kawhi for even 10 of those games, they have the #1 seed.

I can see the logic entering the playoffs based on what i saw from the 1st 2 rounds of the playoffs and the bucks having hca, i don't see it now.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very well thought... fully justified... Have you checked how many were the games the Raptors lost without Kwahi? Have you checked how many games the Bucks lost while "protecting", not only Giannis, but the entire starting and a half of the second roster? Have you ever noticed that the Bucks were only loosing games when they had a "safe" distance of 2-3 games against the Raps and who was playing in these games?

Do before you "dream" things...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the logic entering the playoffs based on what i saw from the 1st 2 rounds of the playoffs and the bucks having hca, i don't see it now.

I can. They both won their 1st round series about as expected. But the Sixers team that the Raptors played was better than the Celtics who basically laid down for the Bucks.

My bet is that if the series were switched, the Raptors take the Celtics in 5 and the Bucks take at least 6 and probably 7 to take down Sixers.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very well thought... fully justified... Have you checked how many were the games the Raptors lost without Kwahi? Have you checked how many games the Bucks lost while "protecting", not only Giannis, but the entire starting and a half of the second roster? Have you ever noticed that the Bucks were only loosing games when they had a "safe" distance of 2-3 games against the Raps and who was playing in these games?

Do before you "dream" things...

What the fuck does this babble even mean?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can. They both won their 1st round series about as expected. But the Sixers team that the Raptors played was better than the Celtics who basically laid down for the Bucks.

My bet is that if the series were switched, the Raptors take the Celtics in 5 and the Bucks take at least 6 and probably 7 to take down Sixers.

Actually, I believe that the Celtics were the unfortunate ones the way matchings turned out... They played the East finals a round earlier than they should and against the wrong team... They would have taken out either the Sixers, or the Raps...

Worst thing, it may affect their future as they may decide on a rebuilt before its time... If I was to decide for the Celtics F.O., I would first wait till the ECF is over and if it's a sweep for the Bucks or 4-1 after a 3-0 start (which it will be IMO), I would revise my future policies...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck does this babble even mean?
it simply means that you count the games that the Raptors lost and you assume they were without Kwahi... + all the rest that it says...