• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: (2) Lightning vs (2) Penguins

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you change channels again?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that this has stopped being a popular opinion but he's really a marvelous hockey player.

Yep he does show up in his limited playoff experience.

20 goals and 17 assists in 36 career playoff games.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pens got to ther game. Vasi kept them in it for a while, but when a team keeps coming like that, the goals will come eventually.

Another goal from Crosby. I'm sure Scouty will show up once he starts sucking again though.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that this has stopped being a popular opinion but he's really a marvelous hockey player.

Honestly it's never been my opinion that he's not a star talent. Even the awkward personality never bugged me, I've found it endearing. Just means when he does show emotion it's that much more entertaining to see. He's been more and more demonstrative in his celebrations as the playoffs have gone on, and I love it because it's so rare to see him do that. The guy is having fun and man it's great to see.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schultz has looked better than Maatta at even strength and better than Letang on the powerplay. I hope he keeps getting minutes.

Honestly it's never been my opinion that he's not a star talent. Even the awkward personality never bugged me, I've found it endearing. Just means when he does show emotion it's that much more entertaining to see. He's been more and more demonstrative in his celebrations as the playoffs have gone on, and I love it because it's so rare to see him do that. The guy is having fun and man it's great to see.

He looks like a happy little ewok. Love the guy.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"How's your breath, Kessel?"

I'll let someone else post the clip.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more!

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outstanding game to watch! And I was watching at a home of tampon bay fans in Spokane!

Go pens!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shave my face with a rusty razor.

I enjoy listening to Mike Lange, but sometimes you go WTH is he talking about.

Blue Jackets radio guy grew up in Pittsburgh listening to that madman and has been trying to steal his shtick. And he's even worse. His most popular goal call is, and I am not making this up, "Flapjacks on a Ferris wheel".

I hate him.

Phil has been superb tonight.

At one point last night they said that Phil is a proven playoff performer, and as I was thinking "how would anyone know?", they pointed out that he is PPG player in the playoffs. 37 playoff points in 36 career games.

Again, Phil having fun. Also the #BestKessel was in attendance.

Someone needs to tell him he's A Murican! What is all this "eh" hornswagle? YOU IS NOT FROM CANADIA PHILLIP

He seems like a cool dude.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue Jackets radio guy grew up in Pittsburgh listening to that madman and has been trying to steal his shtick. And he's even worse. His most popular goal call is, and I am not making this up, "Flapjacks on a Ferris wheel".

I hate him.
Early on, Mike wasn't so bad, when he was limited to classics like "Great Balls of Fire", "Michael Michael Motorcycle", and "Beat him like a rented mule". When he branched out to bingo games and hacksaws is when it just got to be too much.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one point last night they said that Phil is a proven playoff performer, and as I was thinking "how would anyone know?", they pointed out that he is PPG player in the playoffs. 37 playoff points in 36 career games.

Someone needs to tell him he's A Murican! What is all this "eh" hornswagle? YOU IS NOT FROM CANADIA PHILLIP

He seems like a cool dude.

He just hasn't been on the bigger stage until this year. Never been beyond the second round. And he's clearly spending too much time with those poutine eaters.