• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Earl, Earl, Earl

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I went to the site. I still can't find the IR spot on the roster. From looking at the transaction list , it looks like Eric did drop Romo this morning . I tried to re pick him up but it said I would have to go through the waiver process. Not sure why because I dropped and added another player without this.

I'm OK with whatever. Again no money involved, this is just for fun and bragging rights. I think most if not all would trust me in saying that if I knew that rule I would have put him on IR. I don't see any reason why anyone would drop somebody totally if you can keep them w/o losing the spot. In other words Mansters solution is definitely fair.

Or we could just make a rule to have no IR spot and Eric could have him and drop a player. I'm trying to be as fair as I can. I'm not sure any other players that are on IR that are eligible to return with exception of Romo- I'm talking about fantasy players so this wouldn't be hurting anyone if we just dropped the IR all together.

I mean it's like Manster started off and said- he was trying to hold off two weeks or whatever - so it's obvious others do want him but it's hard to give up a roster spot and hold somebody for 8 weeks that is only gonna wear a headset. I dropped him because I needed the spot being 0-2.

Option C - designate him as the greatest of all time and make him untouchable because none of us aholes are worthy of having something that freaking awesome

All dropped players have to clear waivers before they can be picked up. Looking at the waiver order you are number 2, as long as you put in a claim the only person who could steal him is PE1. Romo will clear waivers on the 4th. You will have to drop a player to claim Romo, make sure that player is on the bench, other wise you may be playing a man short. I guarantee if Romo is still available on the 5th he will be picked up.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my claim is in. I'm just trying to be as fair as possible.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Option C - designate him as the greatest of all time and make him untouchable because none of us aholes are worthy of having something that freaking awesome

That's what we do in all my leagues:suds:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my claim is in. I'm just trying to be as fair as possible.
No excuses after this. I think we are only aloud ONE IR player, so if you lose another key player you will have a decision to make.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dropped him knowing that someone would pick him up likely. If whoever had Dez dropped him after week one, I would have definitely put a claim in. It's like you said, you were holding out a couple of weeks. I'm good with whatever though. The guys on the fantasy board on here would say that is part of the battle- knowing all the rules and using them to your advantage. I didn't take the time to read all the little rules.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manster, I'm still trying to figure out how u are 3-0 and got a bad draft grade. Ha