• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Earl, Earl, Earl

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said what I said and I'm implying it wasn't clear....easy to see that and you jump on Romo

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said what I said and I'm implying it wasn't clear....easy to see that and you jump on Romo

What the fuck dude? Any one of you could have grabbed him. He was available for the taking. The issue of the I.R. spot was discussed before. But since you want to wine an bitch I will release him.

PDay, you are unbelievable sometimes with your Bull Shit.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck dude? Any one of you could have grabbed him. He was available for the taking. The issue of the I.R. spot was discussed before. But since you want to wine an bitch I will release him.

PDay, you are unbelievable sometimes with your Bull Shit.

Great attack me....I don't want Romo Sir, I have Big Ben issue myself. STOP SPINNING!

ONE question

Do you think RomotoDez woulda released Romo if he was CLEAR that he could put him on IR?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great attack me....I don't want Romo Sir, I have Big Ben issue myself. STOP SPINNING!

ONE question

Do you think RomotoDez woulda released Romo if he was CLEAR that he could put him on IR?

Forgetting that this issue was discussed and explained before, it's not my job to manage other people's rosters or read the rules to them. Had RomotoDez experimented even a little with his own roster he would have seen the option to I.R. Romo was available.

Sorry RomotoDez I don't mean to call you out like that, but thank Pday for that.

Now, Pday you are implying that I am using my position as league manager to my advantage. That's total Bull Shit. You, or Manster, or anyone else could have grabbed Romo. He was just sitting there.

No spin here Pday. Your bitchy little comments like "so majority ruled?" "I hope you win" and "figures you jump on Romo" tell me what you really think. And you're way off base.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank pday for that?

I am implying the IR was not clear. Having read romotodez love affair with #9 for years. I AM VERY DARN SURE romotodez woulda been smart enough to put Romo on IR IF HE KNEW HE COULD PUT HIM ON IR.

pull your head outta your ass you big fucking baby.

I'm done

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank pday?

I am implying the IR was not clear. Having read romotodez love affair with #9 for years. I AM VERY DARN SURE romotodez woulda been smart enough to put Romo on IR IF HE KNEW HE COULD PUT HIM ON IR.

pull your head outta your ass you big fucking baby.

I'm done

Now who is spinning?

You're done because you got nothing. You know you're wrong. Who's been acting like the big fucking baby? You're fucking clueless sometimes.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been seeding my baseball field. Sorry I couldn't respond. I play in two to three leagues every year so naturally the IR spot is different. We had a 14 round draft= 14 players. Honestly, when Romo got hurt after sulking for a day it hit me that I needed a Qb in fantasy. I'm not stirring the pot here but the first thing I said after seeing half my team was Questionable- I was like damn I wished I would have voted for that IR spot. When the vote came about I said it didn't matter I think, but I would say no. So with half my team a ??? for the week and Mariota on a bye this week I knew I had to get a Qb before another got hurt. So that's what I thought but if I would have read the rules and played with it more then yes I would have found out. That's my fault. As far as the IR spot, I thought maybe the vote went that way and I just didn't see it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I have said it before. I even posed the question to the fantasy gurus ha. My question was who is the worst fantasy player that was considered a great player? I used to pick him up just so he would make a team. - Troy Aikman.

They never got it. I think they were saying some TEs. I think one even said Barry Sanders because he didn't score TDs.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did WHAT??? He Will NEVER forgive you for that. From now on you shall be known as "Romo Hater"!!!

That would be a total move by one of my experts I listen too. Ha. I would have been wasting a spot ha

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a total move by one of my experts I listen too. Ha. I would have been wasting a spot ha
Yeah, you can't play fantasy sports with your heart. Smart move on your part. Romo can't help you this year unless you can carry him for 8 weeks. Don't worry, next year you take him in the 1st to make up for it...

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a mistake, it wasn't Earl who picked up Romo, it was Eric. If you read the IR thread on the league, Eric makes it sound like a player on the NFL IR list can be placed on a FF IR list, however he still has Romo on his bench roster. I guess a player simply out for four games cannot be place on IR with our league.
:suds:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Manster - u are 3-0. I just looked at the standings

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness, there are a few who don't know how FF IR works, I never played on a league that used it. The right thing to do b is give Romo back to RTD, Eric gets his guy back, unless RTD renounce his claim to Romo. Any mistakes from this point forward shall be the fault of the guy making the mistake.
Just my two cents.

nutz6977

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness, there are a few who don't know how FF IR works, I never played on a league that used it. The right thing to do b is give Romo back to RTD, Eric gets his guy back, unless RTD renounce his claim to Romo. Any mistakes from this point forward shall be the fault of the guy making the mistake.
Just my two cents.

sounds fair to me

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I went to the site. I still can't find the IR spot on the roster. From looking at the transaction list , it looks like Eric did drop Romo this morning . I tried to re pick him up but it said I would have to go through the waiver process. Not sure why because I dropped and added another player without this.

I'm OK with whatever. Again no money involved, this is just for fun and bragging rights. I think most if not all would trust me in saying that if I knew that rule I would have put him on IR. I don't see any reason why anyone would drop somebody totally if you can keep them w/o losing the spot. In other words Mansters solution is definitely fair.

Or we could just make a rule to have no IR spot and Eric could have him and drop a player. I'm trying to be as fair as I can. I'm not sure any other players that are on IR that are eligible to return with exception of Romo- I'm talking about fantasy players so this wouldn't be hurting anyone if we just dropped the IR all together.

I mean it's like Manster started off and said- he was trying to hold off two weeks or whatever - so it's obvious others do want him but it's hard to give up a roster spot and hold somebody for 8 weeks that is only gonna wear a headset. I dropped him because I needed the spot being 0-2.

Option C - designate him as the greatest of all time and make him untouchable because none of us aholes are worthy of having something that freaking awesome