• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles win NFC East (?)...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Sports Illustrated and I can find a bunch more, “Philadelphia fans GREATLY outnumbered Patriots fans”. GREATLY OUTNUMBERED! They only thing that makes me think you weren’t there is it was clearly obvious. Especially in the 1st quarter when the entire stadium chanted “Home game, home game, home game” But I know... I’m a liar, right. I don’t even think it’s a big deal. Boston is a baseball first city and that was our 1st SB appearance in 24 years. Patriots dynasty was there for the 3rd time in 4 years. Most big time fans can’t afford to go that often and Philly fans were starved for just one.

Patriots win third Super Bowl, set up modern dynasty

@handicappers
@dbldwn711

Last edited:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Sports Illustrated and I can find a bunch more, “Philadelphia fans GREATLY outnumbered Patriots fans”. GREATLY OUTNUMBERED! They only thing that makes me think you weren’t there is it was clearly obvious. Especially in the 1st quarter when the entire stadium chanted “Home game, home game, home game” But I know... I’m a liar, right. I don’t even think it’s a big deal. Boston is a baseball first city and that was our 1st SB appearance in 24 years. Patriots dynasty was there for the 3rd time in 4 years. Most big time fans can’t afford to go that often and Philly fans were starved for just one.

@handicappers
@dbldwn711

I didn't see the ratio of Eagles/Pats fans.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the ratio of Eagles/Pats fans.

go to the end of the article where they say, “Philly fans GREATLY OUTNUMBERED Patriots fans”. If they really went they’d know it was staggering

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go to the end of the article where they say, “Philly fans GREATLY OUTNUMBERED Patriots fans”. If they really went they’d know it was staggering

There's nothing in the article that says that. Did you post the correct one?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@handicappers
@dbldwn711

the reference to “greatly outnumbered” talked about fans OUTSIDE the stadium. That quote talked about fans “flocking downtown”.

You said “easily 75%” but you can’t find ANYTHING to support that. Yet, I’ve been very very specific about my seats, who was around me, the cost, etc. You’ve given no such details yet you call me a liar?

Pats fans didn’t go bc it was their third SB? That’s bullshit. Pats greatly outnumbered rams fans last year.

Your article PROVES what I wrote. That fans drove down and got shut out.

if philly fans “easily had 75%” of the fans in that stadium you’d be able to find an article to support that. You can’t. You’re full of shit.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing in the article that says that. Did you post the correct one?

here’s the quote he’s misrepresenting.

Meanwhile, rowdy Eagles fans, who greatly outnumbered their New England counterparts, flocked to congested downtown Jacksonville.

that’s about fans OUTSIDE the stadium.

Nothing close to “easily 75%” inside the stadium.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meanwhile, rowdy Eagles fans, who greatly outnumbered their New England counterparts, flocked to congested downtown Jacksonville.

Plus I never heard the chant Home Game.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't mean they are going to win. Unless Knowyourenemy predicts it---then you could pencil it in.

Predicting a win where the team is favored doesn’t have the same pizazz as when they’re an underdog and no one thinks they can win.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predicting a win where the team is favored doesn’t have the same pizazz as when they’re an underdog and no one thinks they can win.
I understand. I'll be waiting for a prediction sometime this week

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but maybe not. You already assuming a loss today? LOL.
Wouldn't you? Wilson has never lost to the 49ers in his career at home and they have beaten the 49ers 10 of the last 11 games.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a sad man.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't you? Wilson has never lost to the 49ers in his career at home and they have beaten the 49ers 10 of the last 11 games.
Mentioning these stats. That is a formidable Jinx.

I applaud this effort. :clap:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jesus, you just can’t accept it. If you were truly at the game you would have heard it. It was blatantly obvious.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, you just can’t accept it. If you were truly at the game you would have heard it. It was blatantly obvious.

You can’t accept that I outed your bullshit again. No way it was “easily 75% eagles fans”. I can say that with confidence bc I was there. I was also at the last SB which may have been 75% pats fans. I know the difference.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside yes I see that but not inside the stadium. That's a big difference.

Jesus dude come on. Be for real. Where you there. Why would there be shit tons of Eagle fans but not in the stadium. You are trying too hard. I’ll find more cause it took me two seconds to find that. It was staggering. It has to be staggering for people to write about. You think there happen to be tons and tons of Eagles fans in Jacksonville but didn’t go to the game.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t accept that I outed your bullshit again. No way it was “easily 75% eagles fans”. I can say that with confidence bc I was there. I was also at the last SB which may have been 75% pats fans. I know the difference.

Nope, in searching for the last article I saw one that said there were more Eagles fans at the one 2 years ago too. Not the crazy difference in 2005. Now you’re the one lying.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus dude come on. Be for real. Where you there. Why would there be shit tons of Eagle fans but not in the stadium. You are trying too hard. I’ll find more cause it took me two seconds to find that. It was staggering. It has to be staggering for people to write about. You think there happen to be tons and tons of Eagles fans in Jacksonville but didn’t go to the game.

It said the amount of fans went to wherever they went which happens to be outside. Nothing in the article said they were inside the stadium. Pull up more articles for the ratio inside the stadium.