• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EAGLES VS DALLAS GAME THREAD

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are the only one crying, fam. like you do after every loss with the woe is me bullshit. just kill yourself so we dont have to hear it.

Lololol did you seriously just type fam? Hahahhaha whats next "*****"

PhillyJoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved how Collisnworth was slobbering over Prescott after the Dez Bryant touchdown. "What a great pass and great read!" That was a great play by Dez, not Prescott, I could've made that read and throw.

Pederson did have some weird calls, part of the blame is his for sure, if not most of it.

That said, if we have a Dez Bryant on our team we win this game easily.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas beat us fair and square. Hope Doug learns from this. We need to remember that he is still a 1st year coach!
'
The problem I have is that we should not have lost the game. He got way too conservative late in the game. It is something I am sure he will learn from. Aside from Wentz and Sproles I do not feel we have a single good player at the skill positions. This team needs weapons for Wentz.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway....back to the game.

Dak Prescot is not the QB Wentz is. Yes he made plays at the end.....off of broken plays. He was lucky he did not throw 4 interceptions.

The Eagles have zero weapons on offense. Wentz took what was given to him but no secondary in the NFL will respect our receivers.

Exactly. Swap qbs at the beginning of the game and it would have been 38-6 Dallas.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas beat us fair and square. Hope Doug learns from this. We need to remember that he is still a 1st year coach!

with a rookie QB and half an offensive line.

Who could be upset with how this team played tonight? They aren't going to fucking win anything this year. Sure, its great to see a win, but I'm not going to throw a fit because they let this one slip through their fingers.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Swap qbs at the beginning of the game and it would have been 38-6 Dallas.

Prescott looked horrible all game IMO. The stat sheet will show 2 TD passes and a TD run but anyone watching the game will have to admit he played like shit.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who could be upset with how this team played tonight? They aren't going to fucking win anything this year. Sure, its great to see a win, but I'm not going to throw a fit because they let this one slip through their fingers.

Especially if there is lessons that are learned for later when the talent is there.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prescott looked horrible all game IMO. The stat sheet will show 2 TD passes and a TD run but anyone watching the game will have to admit he played like shit.

He's a game manager with legs.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hard not to when 2 years ago you won 10 games and still missed the playoffs. I'm not gonna pretend we are a great team but damn anything can happen if you get to the playoffs. That year the Pats won their first SB they were by no means a great team. BB was just as surprised as anyone that squad won a chip.

SixthStreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a game manager with legs.

Yeah anyone saying Prescott is in a tier anywhere near Wentz is should be put into concussion protocol. His OL makes his life so easy almost anyone could do what he does. I am not impressed at all.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only no one is really upset with how they played tonight. Granted they need more talent at WR. Nothing is ever taken for granted in NFL. They had a real shot at going to 5-2 tonight. Now yes they realistically arent winning any NFC titles anytime soon, but if im pederson im apologizing to my entire team for letting them down tonight.

You win this game and who knows. Maybe they pull off a trade for jeffrey or marshall. The entire NFC is not exactly great this year.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially if there is lessons that are learned for later when the talent is there.

Lane being out might be a blessing in disguise... give Vaitai some experience for when we probably lose Peters next year.

And holy fuck do I hate that one of my favorite PSU players, Sean Lee, is a Cowboy.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 8 and eagles are 4-3. Way better than expected but this one stings

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only no one is really upset with how they played tonight. Granted they need more talent at WR. Nothing is ever taken for granted in NFL. They had a real shot at going to 5-2 tonight. Now yes they realistically arent winning any NFC titles anytime soon, but if im pederson im apologizing to my entire team for letting them down tonight.

You win this game and who knows. Maybe they pull off a trade for jeffrey or marshall. The entire NFC is not exactly great this year.
I'm not as low on the WR core as the rest of the Eagles fanbase.

They're young, but they're going to grow up with an ace throwing to them.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not as low on the WR core as the rest of the Eagles fanbase.

They're young, but they're going to grow up with an ace throwing to them.
i hope you are right but Wentz makes them look better than they are

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope you are right but Wentz makes them look better than they are

sure it was his first game back, but I only saw Dez get real separation on his own a handful of times tonight. He found a soft spot in the zone and caught a contested pass in the endzone that was thrown to the right spot.

And most of the time he wasn't being covered by our #1.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that damn trick play call

It might seem like a gimmick play, but a lot of teams throw the ball further than 10 yards.

I still can't believe the guy that calls going for 2 a no brainer and has no issues going for it on 4th down was too much of a pussy to try a 52 yard field goal to go up two scores.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might seem like a gimmick play, but a lot of teams throw the ball further than 10 yards.

I still can't believe the guy that calls going for 2 a no brainer and has no issues going for it on 4th down was too much of a pussy to try a 52 yard field goal to go up two scores.

I guess I could hate on Pederson for that call. When Sturgis already hit 2 55 yarders.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the eagles have one of the top defense/special teams units in the league. the offense, despite the mediocre receiver setup, is still middle of pack quality.

acting like they are playing over their heads or they are just an "OK" team is idiotic. they whipped the steelers after handling the browns and bears.. choked the game away in detroit because pederson can't comprehend mathews is fumble risk late (certainly not an easy road game).. lost a close division game to a redskins team who has their number.. beat the undefeated vikings by double digits and had the cowboys beat on the road.

they should be 6-1. pederson is the only one underperforming and fucking this team.