• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Trade Issac Sopoaga To Patriots

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He never did much with the Eagles plus there are a bunch of other guys that need PT - good move

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 5th and 6th round draft picks for a nose tackle?? Yes they gave him away.....

Well it depends

The jury is still out on whether or not Kelly can draft serviceable players so if he can't 5th and 6th round draft picks under his draft guidance could very well be throw aways.

However, that's not to say I'm against the move. I'll give Kelly the benefit of the doubt and so more draft picks doesn't hurt.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it depends

The jury is still out on whether or not Kelly can draft serviceable players so if he can't 5th and 6th round draft picks under his draft guidance could very well be throw aways.

However, that's not to say I'm against the move. I'll give Kelly the benefit of the doubt and so more draft picks doesn't hurt.

I was wrong he gave up the DT and 6th round pick for a 5th round pick?????

Does he really believe he's only missing a couple players? Cause in my eyes this eye should be stock piling draft picks not giving them up....

PhillyBoston781

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was wrong he gave up the DT and 6th round pick for a 5th round pick?????

Does he really believe he's only missing a couple players? Cause in my eyes this eye should be stock piling draft picks not giving them up....

What are you talking about? That's exactly what he did. He upgraded a draft pick for next year by trading a veteran player that wasn't going to make an impact this year.

Are you just desperate for something to complain about?