• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles/Redskins Game thread

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford had a good 2nd half today, so it was the line that killed us, and then the D got tired.

Anyway, if we don't win a couple games soon, then Sanchez may take over.

Depressed.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't Foles leading the league in turnovers before getting hurt last season?

He had to have led the league in backpedaling

Hell when he got traded Foles probably skipped the plane and backpedaled his way from Philly to St. Louis

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had to have led the league in backpedaling

Hell when he got traded Foles probably skipped the plane and backpedaled his way from Philly to St. Louis

He was leading the league in turnovers indeed, especially when you combine INT's and fumbles. If you count fumbles that the Eagles somehow recovered, he looked even worse. And quite a few if his interceptions were as bad if not worse than the ones Bradford threw to McClain or the first one in the Falcons' game.

Week after week last year All-22's came out showing WR's running wide open, and Foles not seeing/ignoring them. I have yet to see that many of them (consistently) this year; and so far I have yet to see the blogosphere consistently take apart the narrative that Eagles WR's have more trouble to get open (deep) than they had last year.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like how some people..

a) ignore the fact the rams are not as talented as the eagles when discussing what foles has done this season.

b) even with that said, foles has a current QBR of 54.7, bradford 32.3. bradford's highest ever being 52.3. foles was 62.7 in his supposedly horrible 2014 alone.

c) keep talking about his turnovers and inconsistent play last year, but ignore his big passing games and various scoring drives throughout games, clutch included, that helped lead to big points (along with special teams.)

d) foles in 2015 with a weaker team.. 5 TD/2 turnovers, bradford 6 TD/5 turnovers.