• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles may try and trade for David Johnson

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Derski why the chill rating
Nothing personal. Just living in Arizona I know Cardinals fans to be pretty loyal, especially for a franchise that has had little to cheer about. Hell, the 49ers have a proud history and their stadium was basically half empty on Sunday. University of Phoenix stadium is never half empty.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing personal. Just living in Arizona I know Cardinals fans to be pretty loyal, especially for a franchise that has had little to cheer about. Hell, the 49ers have a proud history and their stadium was basically half empty on Sunday. University of Phoenix stadium is never half empty.
So u know fans but are t one

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just what I said . You know cards fans but aren’t one urself.

Proud of u for sticking up for them and throwing out ratings, they appreciate it:clap:
I seem to have a different opinion of the “chill” rating than everyone else. Maybe I should stop using it because half the responses I get back are “why the chill rating bro!”

I see it as a neutral rating, neither good nor bad. But whatever.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha

And that doesn’t take into account the guys on the roster who will get pay increases.

Laughable
Accurate.

There's other guys that are probably getting cut or restructured, too. Chris Long is gone, $5 mil saved. Jernigan would be a lot of dead money ($6 mil), but $7 million in savings, so he's either getting cut or restructured, too.

There's a lot of guys on their last season who will either renegotiate or get cut. Agholor is $9.3 mil in straight savings if he's cut, Bennett is $7, Kelce is $6.5. They could all be back, but at lower cap numbers.

That's another $35 million or so that will be reduced by some amount, as well. The cap isn't an issue next season.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because eagle bloggers assume everyone wants to both play for them and give up star players for pennies on the dollar for no good reason.
Sort of like Cowboy fans.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So u know fans but are t one
It's one thing to have a huge watered down fan base for whatever reason... like there is literally nothing better to do in the home city other than eat and watch football (Green Bay, Pittsburgh, etc.).

It is another thing to have a tight fan base like in AZ. A good measure is how shitty they have been but have not missed a sellout since their stadium opened. Or the fact that they hold the current record for home crowds causing the most false starts to opponents.

Say what you want, but AZ fans are passionate about the Cardinals.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one thing to have a huge watered down fan base for whatever reason... like there is literally nothing better to do in the home city other than eat and watch football (Green Bay, Pittsburgh, etc.).

It is another thing to have a tight fan base like in AZ. A good measure is how shitty they have been but have not missed a sellout since their stadium opened. Or the fact that they hold the current record for home crowds causing the most false starts to opponents.

yep, i think arizona has supported the Cards well since they moved there. they have a good fan base.

the L.A. teams are obviously struggling for support and the Bengals have had trouble selling tickets the last couple of years but I think for the most part every other market is pretty solid. Even Oakland is still supporting the Raiders even though they know they are leaving.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yes, you

Personally, I would rather have 100,000 hardcore fans than a bunch of half-ass fans. That means more to me than having 5 million fans, 4 million of which can name one player one the team because he may have appeared on "Dancing With The Stars" or something to that effect.

But hey, to each their own.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn't the stadium 1/2 filled with fans of who they are playing? Not trolling, just asking.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't the stadium 1/2 filled with fans of who they are playing? Not trolling, just asking.
Been a season ticket holder years. That is a popular myth.

When the big draw teams come like Dallas, Pittsburgh, etc. they have their share of fans in the crowd but I think that goes for any stadium they travel to. And the fact that AZ causes more false start penalties than any other team pretty much debunks that misnomer.