• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Cut Desean Jackson

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, the Raiders sign him so there's one less team after Sammy Watkins. :nod:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he came at a price of around 6 mil a year I would sign him in a heart beat. Sure he's had some issues.

But would you rather have Pac man 2.0 (britt) or prima donna (pre Madonna) lol. I'd rather have Jackson, over Britt any day.

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he came at a price of around 6 mil a year I would sign him in a heart beat. Sure he's had some issues.

But would you rather have Pac man 2.0 (britt) or prima donna (pre Madonna) lol. I'd rather have Jackson, over Britt any day.

If he came at the right price and signed a low risk contract I would love to bring him in EVEN IF THAT MEANS WE DON'T DRAFT WATKINS!

I rather Watkins then DJax long term, but if a deal could be made, DJax would probably help Bradford more. Then we can draft an OT (which I still don't think we should) but all of the defensive players are back on the board (at least Barr/Mack) trading down is still the top move but at least WR isn't in the needs category anymore...

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles cut him for a reason other than salary. He was very productive last year, but apparently according to the headlines his gang affiliations are the main reason he was let go. You don't cut a player of this caliber if there isn't a very good reason. He is another cancer that we don't need on the team. Let one of the low lifes of the league---Oakland or Cleveland deal with him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles cut him for a reason other than salary. He was very productive last year, but apparently according to the headlines his gang affiliations are the main reason he was let go. You don't cut a player of this caliber if there isn't a very good reason. He is another cancer that we don't need on the team. Let one of the low lifes of the league---Oakland or Cleveland deal with him.

Report: LAPD Has Linked Two Murders to Gang Associates of DeSean Jackson | Crossing Broad

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't surprise anybody. The NFL doesn't get a lot of rocket scientists.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is on the field DeSean Jackson is essentially Tavon Austin with an extra inch in height and 7 pounds in weight. He was overrated before the off field issues. Besides, he would have signed a 1 year deal and then wanted us to redo it before he landed at Lambert... no thanks

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punch it, eagles draft cooks

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, come on...He said he's not a gang member and I believe him...Of course I always believe the idiots who blame a substance they didn't know was in their supplements for their suspension...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, come on...He said he's not a gang member and I believe him...Of course I always believe the idiots who blame a substance they didn't know was in their supplements for their suspension...

Well, the Eagles just cut one of their best offensive players in his prime. Either their coach really believes in system over players, or there is something there with the rumors.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word is that Jackson is going to the Raiders the place for all hood thugs to hook-up with plenty notorius gangs. What a complete waste of time!

In other news. The Titans are believed to release Chris Johnson next week. I think we may sign a very good RB still with plenty of mileage left.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep in mind its the National Felon League Mikey, not the National Kumbaya League. :yahoo:

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word is that Jackson is going to the Raiders the place for all hood thugs to hook-up with plenty notorius gangs. What a complete waste of time!

In other news. The Titans are believed to release Chris Johnson next week. I think we may sign a very good RB still with plenty of mileage left.

I've never liked CJ. Hit him once in the sternum and he disappears the rest of the game. I could see him being brought in though, Fisher seemed to get a lot out of him last time they were together.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would be more than willing to take a chance with Chris Johnson.