• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Cowboy tickets

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive got a question for you guys. I went on TicketMaster and I noticed tickets for every Cowboys game available (lots of them). I was shocked cause the game in Philly sold out in less then 1 minute. But then I actually searched for tickets in Dallas and Jerry Jones is asking for over $1000 per ticket in the lower level. And Im not talking 50 yard line lower level, Im saying tickets around the goal line where you cant see the other side of the field when teams are driving that way? My buddy has PRIMO club box lower level 35 yard line for $165 per ticket. Thats FUCKING outrageous. It costs more for the Cowboys/Redskins tickets then they charge for the Super Bowl. How could anyone possible afford to kick out close to $2500 for two mediocre tickets. Not only is that insane its COMPLETELY unfair to die hard Cowboy fans. Im surprised I havent heard more complaints from you guys. Really interested in your thoughts. More then the friggin Super Bowl? Jeezus!

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are angry. Go away.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should I go away? That makes no sense. Especially cause I post better then you and I'm kicking your ass in the pick em league.... you should go away out of embarrassment. I was asking a sincere question because I didn't know your owner charged more for a regular season game against a shitty team then what the NFL asks for SB tickets.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offsetting those $1,000 tickets (I'd think lower level SB tickets are more, but I really don't know) are the $29 Party Pass tickets that you can get for any game. So money shouldn't be an excuse not to go unless you want to make it one.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive got a question for you guys. I went on TicketMaster and I noticed tickets for every Cowboys game available (lots of them). I was shocked cause the game in Philly sold out in less then 1 minute. But then I actually searched for tickets in Dallas and Jerry Jones is asking for over $1000 per ticket in the lower level. And Im not talking 50 yard line lower level, Im saying tickets around the goal line where you cant see the other side of the field when teams are driving that way? My buddy has PRIMO club box lower level 35 yard line for $165 per ticket. Thats FUCKING outrageous. It costs more for the Cowboys/Redskins tickets then they charge for the Super Bowl. How could anyone possible afford to kick out close to $2500 for two mediocre tickets. Not only is that insane its COMPLETELY unfair to die hard Cowboy fans. Im surprised I havent heard more complaints from you guys. Really interested in your thoughts. More then the friggin Super Bowl? Jeezus!

That's why it was comical when the troll came on and started the thread asking why Dallas doesn't fill JerryWorld with Cowboys fan's every week. Hard to find 100,000 people who can pay those rates 8 times a year