• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

E-mail I received from Oregon Ducks Athletics Dept

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bolt:

Dear Duck Fan:

The University of Oregon is committed to continuing to reach the highest levels of success, both academically and athletically. As an institution, we are dedicated to reaching these levels through an operation with the highest integrity. This includes adhering, in letter and spirit, to all of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), PAC-12 Conference (PAC-12) and institutional rules and regulations governing intercollegiate athletics.

As a member of the NCAA, the University of Oregon is responsible for the actions of its representatives of athletic interests. The NCAA definition of a representative includes, but is not limited to, boosters, alumni, faculty, and staff. Member institutions are held accountable for your actions as a representative. We value your interest and support, but we must remind you that a single violation of NCAA legislation, resulting from an inappropriate action on your part, whether intentional or not, could jeopardize the eligibility of a student-athlete, a prospective student-athlete, and/or the compliance of the University of Oregon with NCAA and PAC-12 rules and regulations.

Thank you for everything you do to support the University of Oregon and its student-athletes.

Sincerely,
ImageProxy.mvc

Rob Mullens, Director of Athletics

You buy some player lunch or something?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bolt:

Dear Duck Fan:

The University of Oregon is committed to continuing to reach the highest levels of success, both academically and athletically. As an institution, we are dedicated to reaching these levels through an operation with the highest integrity. This includes adhering, in letter and spirit, to all of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), PAC-12 Conference (PAC-12) and institutional rules and regulations governing intercollegiate athletics.

As a member of the NCAA, the University of Oregon is responsible for the actions of its representatives of athletic interests. The NCAA definition of a representative includes, but is not limited to, boosters, alumni, faculty, and staff. Member institutions are held accountable for your actions as a representative. We value your interest and support, but we must remind you that a single violation of NCAA legislation, resulting from an inappropriate action on your part, whether intentional or not, could jeopardize the eligibility of a student-athlete, a prospective student-athlete, and/or the compliance of the University of Oregon with NCAA and PAC-12 rules and regulations.

Thank you for everything you do to support the University of Oregon and its student-athletes.

Sincerely,
ImageProxy.mvc

Rob Mullens, Director of Athletics

OH THEY gotz their "good eye" on you brudda!

FUCKEM!

Carryon....:laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to party with Mamba:suds:

Be careful what you wish for, this is the last one he tried to buy for me after a few too many

hooker(13).jpg

I still have nightmares at night.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mamba, that pic should be the avi for whoever finishes in last place each week in your PAC-12 pick contest!!