• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Play "Tell Me What I Want To Hear"

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr. John Drezner, the University of Washington team doctor, Dr. Brian Hainline, the NCAA Chief Medical Advisor and Dr. Catherine O'Neal, LSU Chief Infectious Disease Expert walk into a bar..............

http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...tensifies-as-no-one-can-get-on-the-same-page/

"That's where we are with the ACC, Big 12 and SEC hoping to play this season while the Big Ten and Pac-12 are evaluating a spring season in 2021. For now, pick a group of medical advisors for your version of the truth.

For these conferences, it starts to look like a trial where each side brings its own group of expert witnesses to make their case."

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only agree with Drs who are smart enough to agree with me that the season should go on.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I chuckled at this "An LSU infectious diseases expert seemed to call out the decisions by the Big Ten and Pac-12 as part of a Q&A with The Athletic. "I would say we have seen enough to develop a safe plan. They have not," Dr. Catherine O'Neal said.

"Not to disparage Dr. Neal at all, but if she had opined it wasn't safe to play college football this fall, I'm not sure she'd be representing the SEC much longer," said Tom Mars, a prominent Arkansas-based attorney who has battled the NCAA on eligibility issues.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I chuckled at this "An LSU infectious diseases expert seemed to call out the decisions by the Big Ten and Pac-12 as part of a Q&A with The Athletic. "I would say we have seen enough to develop a safe plan. They have not," Dr. Catherine O'Neal said.

"Not to disparage Dr. Neal at all, but if she had opined it wasn't safe to play college football this fall, I'm not sure she'd be representing the SEC much longer," said Tom Mars, a prominent Arkansas-based attorney who has battled the NCAA on eligibility issues.
my favorite thing that came out that weekend where it was all flipped upside down was when the aggy health guy quickly said he was just a sanitation engineer or something like that.. lol and he is the head of health at aggy.. still makes me giggle..

but if he deems it safe.. i agree with him and his prestigious title

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can always find a doctor to prescribe you oxy, you can always find a doctor who will give you a diagnosis for a medical disability. This isn't any different

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can always find a doctor to prescribe you oxi, you can always find a doctor who will give you a diagnosis for a medical disability. This isn't any different

RipeUntriedJohndory-size_restricted.gif

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
09/12 = Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns @ Iowa State Cyclones
09/26 = Alabama Crimson Tide @ Mizzou Tigers

After that, it's all GRAVY for me!

I'm not even going to start dreaming about the @ Cotton Bowl yet!

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
09/12 = Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns @ Iowa State Cyclones
09/26 = Alabama Crimson Tide @ Mizzou Tigers

After that, it's all GRAVY for me!

I'm not even going to start dreaming about the @ Cotton Bowl yet!
The week before the ISU game, the Cajuns were going to play McNeese for their warm-up. With the SLC not playing conf. games, I don't know if McNeese will play. If they do the Cowboys will visit the cajuns before they head your way.

Edit
Just looked at the McNeese schedule. They have postponed all sports till spring. So the ULL game is gone.

So f---

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The week before the ISU game, the Cajuns were going to play McNeese for their warm-up. With the SLC not playing conf. games, I don't know if McNeese will play. If they do the Cowboys will visit the cajuns before they head your way.

Edit
Just looked at the McNeese schedule. They have postponed all sports till spring. So the ULL game is gone.

So f---
I just hope they bring me some Ham Sandwiches and Gin and Tonics from the old Evangeline Downs-* - as Jack Trice Stadium is going concession stand-less this season!

*-I know it's gone or rebuilt or something like that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope they bring me some Ham Sandwiches and Gin and Tonics from the old Evangeline Downs-* - as Jack Trice Stadium is going concession stand-less this season!

*-I know it's gone or rebuilt or something like that.
I t was closed for a long time, then it reopened but I think it didn't last long. Now that the interstate is through there, I would guess it's gone and something profitable has replaced it.

ok just looked it up. The old site is gone. It was rebuilt about 20 miles north of there, in a different parish so they could have video poker. Still have horse racing