• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

E-mail I received from Oregon Ducks Athletics Dept

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bolt:

Dear Duck Fan:

The University of Oregon is committed to continuing to reach the highest levels of success, both academically and athletically. As an institution, we are dedicated to reaching these levels through an operation with the highest integrity. This includes adhering, in letter and spirit, to all of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), PAC-12 Conference (PAC-12) and institutional rules and regulations governing intercollegiate athletics.

As a member of the NCAA, the University of Oregon is responsible for the actions of its representatives of athletic interests. The NCAA definition of a representative includes, but is not limited to, boosters, alumni, faculty, and staff. Member institutions are held accountable for your actions as a representative. We value your interest and support, but we must remind you that a single violation of NCAA legislation, resulting from an inappropriate action on your part, whether intentional or not, could jeopardize the eligibility of a student-athlete, a prospective student-athlete, and/or the compliance of the University of Oregon with NCAA and PAC-12 rules and regulations.

Thank you for everything you do to support the University of Oregon and its student-athletes.

Sincerely,
ImageProxy.mvc

Rob Mullens, Director of Athletics

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you post the 2nd page of the letter where they would drop absurd coin, to you directly, if you had some 'recruiting incite?'

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you post the 2nd page of the letter where they would drop absurd coin, to you directly, if you had some 'recruiting incite?'

Incite? Trying to stir up a riot?

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dear Duck Fan:

The University of Oregon is committed to continuing to reach the highest levels of success, both academically and athletically. As an institution, we are dedicated to reaching these levels through an operation with the highest integrity. This includes adhering, in letter and spirit, to all of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), PAC-12 Conference (PAC-12) and institutional rules and regulations governing intercollegiate athletics.

As a member of the NCAA, the University of Oregon is responsible for the actions of its representatives of athletic interests. The NCAA definition of a representative includes, but is not limited to, boosters, alumni, faculty, and staff. Member institutions are held accountable for your actions as a representative. We value your interest and support, but we must remind you that a single violation of NCAA legislation, resulting from an inappropriate action on your part, whether intentional or not, could jeopardize the eligibility of a student-athlete, a prospective student-athlete, and/or the compliance of the University of Oregon with NCAA and PAC-12 rules and regulations.

Thank you for everything you do to support the University of Oregon and its student-athletes.

Sincerely,
ImageProxy.mvc

You also forgot the part where they asked for donations. Colleges never send letters without asking for money. :)

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back off man!

Back off!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also forgot the part where they asked for donations. Colleges never send letters without asking for money. :)
I have to send money just to be eligible for my seats....:lame:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've often wondered why we haven't seen cases of people giving money to rival players to get the rival team in trouble. For example, if I was a Clemson fan here in Columbia and saw a Gamecock player in a bar one night (or wherever), and offered him a $100 bill while claiming I was a USC fan (while a friend secretly videotaped it), then turned the video over to the NCAA.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dear Duck Fan:

Sincerely,
ImageProxy.mvc

I got same. Weird. Wonder if it was part of the ban hammer

I told you 2 to quit giving stuff to those players or you were gonna be in trouble!!:lol:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've often wondered why we haven't seen cases of people giving money to rival players to get the rival team in trouble. For example, if I was a Clemson fan here in Columbia and saw a Gamecock player in a bar one night (or wherever), and offered him a $100 bill while claiming I was a USC fan (while a friend secretly videotaped it), then turned the video over to the NCAA.

:plotting:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba got his letter because he has been trolling high school football games again, hanging around the showers after the game.:yahoo:

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why I got mine. I post dated all checks so that they'd only be good the kid's senior year. I heard that was acceptable.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every major football program has done this for years.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I don't see the big deal. It's standard procedure around here.