• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty Trade Offer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get -
A. Jackson
M. Saunders
L. Lynn

I give -
C. Gomez
T. Cingrani
J. Rollins

This is a 12 Team H2H Dynasty League (we keep 24 of 28 players)
Pitcher Category - QS, SV, ERA, WHIP, K
Hitter Category - .AVG, R, HR, RBI, SB

My Team

C - Santana
1B - Votto
2B - Phillips
SS - Rollins
3B - Zimmerman
OF - McCutchen
OF - Jones
OF - Craig
UTIL - Gomez
UTIL - Rosario
UTIL - Moustakas
Bench - Simmons
Bench - Avisail Garcia

SP - Zimmerman, Gonzalez, Morrow, Garcia, Kazmir, Gast, Cingrani, Santana, Liriano, Grimm, Vidal Nuno

Closers - Grilli, Frieri, Mujica

DL - Eaton, Reddick, Bourjos, Garza, Neftali Feliz

8 Total Bench Spots.

If I get Jackson and he comes back and Eaton comes back then it will end up pushing 2 UTIL guys down to bench. I think I have solid hitters already in my UTIL spots and I would rather get Jackson, Lynn and another SP or closer but his options are limited. Street (closer who will probably lose job) or Dempster, Vogelsong, Kennedy, Hughes, Josh Johnson.

If you would like to know more, just ask. :2cents:
Do I do this trade? Why or why not? Thanks everyone. :suds:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get -
A. Jackson
M. Saunders
L. Lynn

I give -
C. Gomez
T. Cingrani
J. Rollins

This is a 12 Team H2H Dynasty League (we keep 24 of 28 players)
Pitcher Category - QS, SV, ERA, WHIP, K
Hitter Category - .AVG, R, HR, RBI, SB

My Team

C - Santana
1B - Votto
2B - Phillips
SS - Rollins
3B - Zimmerman
OF - McCutchen
OF - Jones
OF - Craig
UTIL - Gomez
UTIL - Rosario
UTIL - Moustakas
Bench - Simmons
Bench - Avisail Garcia

SP - Zimmerman, Gonzalez, Morrow, Garcia, Kazmir, Gast, Cingrani, Santana, Liriano, Grimm, Vidal Nuno

Closers - Grilli, Frieri, Mujica

DL - Eaton, Reddick, Bourjos, Garza, Neftali Feliz

8 Total Bench Spots.

If I get Jackson and he comes back and Eaton comes back then it will end up pushing 2 UTIL guys down to bench. I think I have solid hitters already in my UTIL spots and I would rather get Jackson, Lynn and another SP or closer but his options are limited. Street (closer who will probably lose job) or Dempster, Vogelsong, Kennedy, Hughes, Josh Johnson.

If you would like to know more, just ask. :2cents:
Do I do this trade? Why or why not? Thanks everyone. :suds:

Clearly for a dynasty the worst player in this deal is rollins... and with simmons on bench he is definitely replaceable for this season as well...
Austin Jackson, is hurt now but i would take him over carlos gomez for this season, and probably future... Saunders is the interesting one he is off to a great start this season, he is still young and was a decent prospect, he may be a decent future and present OF...
Then with the ptitchers, i would rather have lynn than cingrani... I dont know cingrani looks like he is prime to get hurt or hit the rookie wall... and i see him as a prime candidate for the sophomore jynx... Lynn is a workhorse, maybe not as much talent, but he has the size to be a consistant and healthy pitcher... I think you win the trade and should definitely do it... the only reason not to do it is since AJax is hurt right now and we dont know for how long... but saunders should be a good replacement until ajax comes back

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing is I don't think Saunders pushes anyone of my current UTIL guys except maybe Moustakas. So I feel Saunders is the only piece here that is pretty much useless to me and I think I may be better off trying for a SP over Saunders.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'd hold off on this one. People are seriously underestimating Carlos Gomez. Take a look back to when he began starting everyday last year and he is a top 5-10 player. I agree, Rollins is more than expendable right now, but I wouldn't be giving up Gomez with him to get Jackson and Lynn. Saunders is nice, streaky at times, but still hasn't proven (to me at least) that he can hit lefties.

I think your best option would be to find the owner who is hurting at SS, see who he has that will help you, and take it from there.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'd hold off on this one. People are seriously underestimating Carlos Gomez. Take a look back to when he began starting everyday last year and he is a top 5-10 player. I agree, Rollins is more than expendable right now, but I wouldn't be giving up Gomez with him to get Jackson and Lynn. Saunders is nice, streaky at times, but still hasn't proven (to me at least) that he can hit lefties.

I think your best option would be to find the owner who is hurting at SS, see who he has that will help you, and take it from there.

This is the guy who needs a starting SS. He has Lowrie. Of the pitchers I mentioned above that he also had would you rather have any of them over Saunders? Street, Dempster, Vogelsong, Kennedy, Hughes, Josh Johnson.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Dempster out of that group, but still not for Gomez. And being a dynasty, Demps won't be helping much longer. I might look like you're getting the advantage with Jackson, and maybe you are, I'm just saying I wouldn't do the deal because I don't think you are.

I would do Rollins for Lynn... would he?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Dempster out of that group, but still not for Gomez. And being a dynasty, Demps won't be helping much longer. I might look like you're getting the advantage with Jackson, and maybe you are, I'm just saying I wouldn't do the deal because I don't think you are.

Agreed... that this would be the best...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed... that this would be the best...

He said something in our league chat about wanting a SS. I told him I would be willing to trade Rollins and would take the best offer. He says Rollins is old and that I should send him and offer and don't include Lynn. So before I even said anything about Lynn he pretty much said no. I honestly don't see this going anywhere. I have tried trading with this guy multiple times and he wants me to put an offer on the table even though he wants my players.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said something in our league chat about wanting a SS. I told him I would be willing to trade Rollins and would take the best offer. He says Rollins is old and that I should send him and offer and don't include Lynn. So before I even said anything about Lynn he pretty much said no. I honestly don't see this going anywhere. I have tried trading with this guy multiple times and he wants me to put an offer on the table even though he wants my players.

Some of us will not pull the trigger on a trade unless we can see it as a clear win for us. We are the worst type of people to trade with, this I know.

In 5 leagues, I have only 1 trade to date. I gave Todd Frazier for Mo Rivera.

Did I win?

:clap:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ye I don't think I should be the one making an offer when he is the one who wants Rollins. That is just me though.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ye I don't think I should be the one making an offer when he is the one who wants Rollins. That is just me though.

You can make for a very short and sweet interaction by asking him how much he is willing to OVERPAY to get Rollins.

It both let's him know he is still avail, and, gives him a better idea on whom to offer to possibly get him.

Just a thought.....

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There also comes a point where u just have to stop trying with that team. If they aren't willing to atleast work with u, then ur only upsetting yourself. Maybe look to make a move with another team.